You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Tired of chasing streams, so signed up for a free trial of DAZN here in Canada.

It's very good.

All Prem and CL matches, as far as I can tell. And you can go back and watch past matches as often as you want (though I don't know how far back you can go).

I have a slow connection, but I'm streaming one match on TV and one on Ipad and it's worked perfectly for the past month. I think it's buffered once.

If it's available to you, it's well worth a look.

So just German Sky who nabbed the Pl off them. Still use DAZN for darts and other stuff, loads of live boxing etc. On our 5th free month mate after paying for it for ages I binned it due to them losing the PL. Son signed for a free month, then other son, then missus, then daughter, then her boyfriend, then we are on to mates.....works a treat 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

So just German Sky who nabbed the Pl off them. Still use DAZN for darts and other stuff, loads of live boxing etc. On our 5th free month mate after paying for it for ages I binned it due to them losing the PL. Son signed for a free month, then other son, then missus, then daughter, then her boyfriend, then we are on to mates.....works a treat 

It's got the darts, boxing and the NFL here. Plus some lower league EFL matches.

I'll pay for it once the free trial is over, just for the footy. I hesistated due to the slow connection, but now I'm thinking I'll get rid of my satellite altogether and start streaming only.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Ings with a cracker.

Saints 1 - 0 Shitcoat’s Slobberers.

He's gone up in value. Klopp improves players even when they leave.

Guest Pistonbroke

It's got the darts, boxing and the NFL here. Plus some lower league EFL matches.

I'll pay for it once the free trial is over, just for the footy. I hesistated due to the slow connection, but now I'm thinking I'll get rid of my satellite altogether and start streaming only.

Yeah, we get NFL, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Boxing and and and....just no fucking PL due to Sky Germany, but i got a great deal on Sky so not to much to worry about plus they pay for my Netflix. 

I have a subscription to DAZN as well. Well worth the $150 annual fee for all the soccer and NFL coverage. My only gripe is with the rewind/fast forwarding, but the streaming has been good. 

I'm just about ready to cut the cable as well.

• Upvote 1