You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Tj hooker said:

Ah right didn't know 

They used to show PL in Germany and most other countries they stream to but Sky offered more for this season and next. Plan is for DAZN to blow them away when it is up for grabs again. 

13 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

DAZN will probably try to get the rights back from SKY season after next and try to get into the Uk market as far as PL goes. 

Tell you what if Sky lose the premier league they could well go bust,who the fuck is gonna pay for any sky package without football

I would fucking piss myself

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Tell you what if Sky lose the premier league they could well go bust,who the fuck is gonna pay for any sky package without football

I would fucking piss myself

I watch Darts, boxing and Rugby league, so I hope they keep it. Will end up having to pay for about 5 different sports channels.

Just now, Elite said:

I watch Darts, boxing and Rugby league, so I hope they keep it. Will end up having to pay for about 5 different sports channels.

I don't think enough people would pay for it, i think they'd be fucked or have to completely change up the structure to just make it part of a overall package or something. If DAZN went after the football and won you can be certain theyll fuck sky with the boxing too

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Brighton look a completely different animal to what they were last season has doing a good job there Graham Potter 

Yeah. I don't mind Brighton, there fans are pretty much sound about us as well.

Bottom getting tasty. Reckon Norwich will go down, Watford will climb the table. Not looking good for one or two teams who weren't fancied to go down. Reckon West ham could be fucked. 

11 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Who do people want to get 4th this year? Ideally I'd want Chelsea, Spurs and United to miss out, but I think its between them 3 for 4th. I thought Chelsea would make it comfortably a few months ago, but their form has gone off a cliff recently.

Sheffield Utd once we’ve disposed of them tomorrow.

Just now, Chocoholic said:

Not only is Vardy a racist, but now he's also reported to be an animal botherer, injuring calves running through fields pissed at New Year.  

Was he running through fields hand in hand with Theresa May.

Tired of chasing streams, so signed up for a free trial of DAZN here in Canada.

It's very good.

All Prem and CL matches, as far as I can tell. And you can go back and watch past matches as often as you want (though I don't know how far back you can go).

I have a slow connection, but I'm streaming one match on TV and one on Ipad and it's worked perfectly for the past month. I think it's buffered once.

If it's available to you, it's well worth a look.