You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Did you lot see it? Got some conference bollocks on German Sky so flipping between both games. The Villa goal by Grealish the player who was judged offside was the closest I've seen yet they fucked about with their calibration tools for ages until the y could say he was a few mm's offside, it was really pathetic. 

Yep, I think that's the new worst goal disallowed by VAR. Absolute joke. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Grealish is really good, to be fair. Wonder who'll be signing him in the summer

Villa have to sell a few due to FPP, so I reckon Grealish will be their largest source of income. Cue rumours of him going to the Mancs soon. 

51 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Did you lot see it? Got some conference bollocks on German Sky so flipping between both games. The Villa goal by Grealish the player who was judged offside was the closest I've seen yet they fucked about with their calibration tools for ages until the y could say he was a few mm's offside, it was really pathetic. 

The ridiculous thing is that they're using a single pixel line for one and a big thick line for the other, meaning the edge of the thick line is appearing further forward than the thin line, resulting in a false judgement. It has to be measured by lines as fine and precise for both, or it's null and void. The inequality of measurement lines is utterly stupid and unfair.

image.png

14 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Loving this wall to wall coverage on BT today helped that I have proper bt and not dodgy streaming I suppose but it's just the tonic for New years day 

I think this is BT's response to Amazon having all the games on and I personally think Amazon have changed the game as it's going to force the likes of Sky and BT to follow the same route as they know amazon can blow them both out the water if they wanted to bid for Skys coverage rights when they come up again. 

Sky are no longer the big boys in the conversation. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I think this is BT's response to Amazon having all the games on and I personally think Amazon have changed the game as it's going to force the likes of Sky and BT to follow the same route as they know amazon can blow them both out the water if they wanted to bid for Skys coverage rights when they come up again. 

Good. Sky have had the monopoly for far too long, I prefer BT over Sky all day long but Amazon has raised the bar with their coverage.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Good. Sky have had the monopoly for far too long, I prefer BT over Sky all day long but Amazon has raised the bar with their coverage.

Unlike Sky and BT Amazon have a capability to broadcast the games worldwide in every country using their streaming service which is a massive advantage to have.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Unlike Sky and BT Amazon have a capability to broadcast the games worldwide in every country using their streaming service. 

Think those Amazon games were only available in the UK. Certainly not an option in Germany which is a pisser being as Prime is fucking Prime and we all pay for it. Obviously down to PL rights and the want for money. Get all the games on Sky Germany anyway, but still a pisser. 

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Absolutely a couple of big hitters have entered the market I'm sure the shape of football coverage will change over the next few years, they know that more and more people are accessing football via various streaming sites and this could be the answer .

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Absolutely a couple of big hitters have entered the market I'm sure the shape of football coverage will change over the next few years, they know that more and more people are accessing football via various streaming sites and this could be the answer .

DAZN will probably try to get the rights back from SKY season after next and try to get into the Uk market as far as PL goes. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I've seen them pop up on my firestick streaming supplier where are they based pal ?

UK mate, London. 

Not a ball kicked in anger in Moyes' new term at West Ham and they're already in the relegation zone, thanks to Villa's lead and probable win. They're lucky Bournemouth are in as bad a shape as they are, so whatever genius tactics Ginger Pubes can come up with today, is likely to have a positive effect and everyone can hail the return of the Moyesiah.