Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

9 minutes ago, Doh'Nuts said:

What a game we have here. Teemu Pukey and Christian Pool O' Sick

I had Puki in my original Fantasy Team but replaced him, fucking dumb move on my behalf. I told the young lad to replace that Haller lad for Villa due to injury with Puki, working out well for him now. 

Worse than that, I had Pukki in my first week team, and given they were playing Newcastle, I had him as captain. Felt my decision was vindicated when I saw that he'd scored a hat-trick, only to discover I'd forgotten to save my team, and I didn't get a fucking bean for him!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

All gone a little pear shaped for Kompany at Anderlecht

Injured in another defeat and might miss his own Testimonial. How long before Anderlecht pull the rug from beneath him? 

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Sutton gets on my tits the massive bellend

Thankfully I'm watching on German Sky. Mind you, this knobber keeps wanking over Mount and Chelsea. 

29 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Injured in another defeat and might miss his own Testimonial. How long before Anderlecht pull the rug from beneath him? 

This after he gave up managerial duties on game days - can't be much longer -- it has been a train wreck

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

This after he gave up managerial duties on game days - can't be much longer -- it has been a train wreck

It happens way too often when players move straight into coaching/management. You'd think clubs would have learnt a lesson by now.

On this game. I'd be surprised if Chelsea get anywhere near the top 4 this season. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

All gone a little pear shaped for Kompany at Anderlecht

A year too late. 

In between games Sky DE are showing Mancs V Chelsea 2000, with Tyler and Andy Gray wanking themselves furiously on commentary. Oh the good old days.