You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Never a retake. The defender hasn’t entered the area.

Thought they gave it due to the Keeper having his foot 2cm off the line. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Thought they gave it due to the Keeper having his foot 2cm off the line. 

Didn’t the board say possible encroachment? I’m having to watch it with the sound down at the moment so can’t hear the commentary.

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

"It's not football any more"

Well, quite.

Take VAR and place it directly in the sea.

I was a big of bringing in digital assistance to the game. Giving the ref the ability to check his decision on a screen or something... I was all in. This bullshit can fuck off though, it’s a joke. It’s poorly implemented and it’s poorly communicated. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Didn’t the board say possible encroachment? I’m having to watch it with the sound down at the moment so can’t hear the commentary.

I have it on German TV mate, so couldn't say. Silva encroached first which set off the others, so if they gave it for that then it is incompetence at best or cheating. 

Just now, Anubis said:

Keeper only has to have one foot above the line and he clearly did. Should never have been retaken.

It was was for the outfield players in the area. It should only be a retake if it interfers with play or only a defender. Not of both teams do it. 

Wolves are getting fuck all out of Atkinson tonight. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I was a big of bringing in digital assistance to the game. Giving the ref the ability to check his decision on a screen or something... I was all in. This bullshit can fuck off though, it’s a joke. It’s poorly implemented and it’s poorly communicated. 

I was always sceptical precisely because it would be implemented by people that are  incompetent and/or bent.

• Upvote 2