You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

3 at the back against a good 4-3-3 teams is a disaster waiting to happen. I fucking love seeing a team line up like that against us. The 3 CB never know what to do as they only have one Central striker up against them and they end up pulling wide and dragged out of position 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

3 at the back against a good 4-3-3 teams is a disaster waiting to happen. I fucking love seeing a team line up like that against us. The 3 CB never know what to do as they only have one Central striker up against them and they end up pulling wide and dragged out of position 

Son, Ali and Lucas will have a field day, you watch. 

15 minutes ago, Mark M said:

If Pogba is the answer for them their even more fucked than I thought they were. 

Pogba has flaws, but at the end of the day he's a central midfielder who has for the most part done his job very well in terms of creating chances and scoring and assisting goals. To me, he's maybe the least culpable person at that club for how shite they are. They've done a horrendous job of surrounding him with similar talent, and frankly I don't really blame him for acting like a cunt and like he's better than them, because he is. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pogba has flaws, but at the end of the day he's a central midfielder who has for the most part done his job very well in terms of creating chances and scoring and assisting goals. To me, he's maybe the least culpable person at that club for how shite they are. They've done a horrendous job of surrounding him with similar talent. 

Central, yea - He is at the center of their problem mate.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pogba is their only hope to break a team down when they aren't playing on the counter. People say they should sell him, but they have no one close to being on his level. 

People are saying they should sell him because he declared in the summer that he wanted to leave. Not unlike Coutinho a couple of years ago. 

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Fucking hell, looks like Lampard is going with three at the back, that's just playing into the hands of a Mourinho team. 

I can see the logic. Azpilicueta is still very solid defensively, so he’ll double up on the in-form Son with their RCB. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I can see the logic. Azpilicueta is still very solid defensively, so he’ll double up on the in-form Son with their RCB. 

Nah, Spurs players will just pick the ball up deeper and then run at them with players overlapping into the space. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Some stadium spurs have got.

Yeah, plus it's full of cunts from both sets of fans today. Still want Spurs to win this mind, my hatred for Chelsea is more. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hardly a back three this, more like a back 5 with Kante and one other also dropping in front of them when Spurs have the ball. Think they call it parking the bus but with a quicker transition to a back three when they have the ball, they'll be fucked after 60 minutes of playing this. 

Mind you, if they let Chelsea have that much room then Willian can do that, 1-0 Chelsea. 

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Saw the second half of the Manc game . Hilarious .

Pogba even with two scoops of vanilla ice cream on his head was woeful .

Been a brilliant season  so far however as poster above said if they keep turning in performances like today they will sack him . I for one want him at the helm for a long long time.