Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 412 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

So much of Utd is us in the mid 90s. 

Turn up for big games, can play on the counter. Shit at the back, can't dominate and score. Fans getting kicks if it goes wrong for them. Pinning hopes on a new signing etc. 

Only difference we weren't one of the biggest spenders in the league let alone the world. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Pretty cool at that price. 

I'm looking for some from the US but can I fuck find them at a reasonable price. I bought a book about home blending to get a similar blend to Pappy van Winkle that sells on the secondary markets for a grand if your lucky enough to get it. In the US the 2 bottles would cost me about 60-80 dollars, I can't e en find Weller 12 for under 120 over here. 

Get some really nice stuff over here for a decent price. You should try and find a dealer who specifically deals in imported spirits mate, normally get to pick up stuff at a reasonable price. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Get some really nice stuff over here for a decent price. You should try and find a dealer who specifically deals in imported spirits mate, normally get to pick up stuff at a reasonable price. 

Yeah I'm trying but likely cut off from EU importers very soon. Can only hope whatever bastard trade deal we get might open the US market. But then I'll probably be too fucking poor and drinking myself to death on bells or Tesco whisky 

Just now, Lee909 said:

Yeah I'm trying but likely cut off from EU importers very soon. Can only hope whatever bastard trade deal we get might open the US market. But then I'll probably be too fucking poor and drinking myself to death on bells or Tesco whisky 

Hahahaha, I shouldn't laugh, but chin up mate. I can't even send any as it would be hit on customs for extra duty and all that. 

• Upvote 1

Pogba is their only hope to break a team down when they aren't playing on the counter. People say they should sell him, but they have no one close to being on his level. 

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Delefeou on his day is an excellent attacker. 

He’s a classy little footballer, I’ve always liked him (even with them).

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

He’s a classy little footballer, I’ve always liked him (even with them).

He can be good when on it, goes missing a bit when things not going right and also loses the ball in important areas due to loose passes. Having said that, he'd probably look better playing in a team like ours. 

Just now, Anubis said:

Ha ha ha. Pogba handball. Brilliant.

That was funny, his arrogance thinking he'd get the free kick and ref gave hand ball, should have booked him as well. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

He can be good when on it, goes missing a bit when things not going right and also loses the ball in important areas due to loose passes. Having said that, he'd probably look better playing in a team like ours. 

Yeah, he’s probably a little bit off our level but I thought of him as a squad option before we signed Minamino. 

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, he’s probably a little bit off our level but I thought of him as a squad option before we signed Minamino. 

Deffo have him as a squad option, plus playing under Klopp and around better players would improve him. 

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Pogba is their only hope to break a team down when they aren't playing on the counter. People say they should sell him, but they have no one close to being on his level. 

If Pogba is the answer for them their even more fucked than I thought they were. 

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Have you not seen McTominay

Ask any of the journos he's the second coming Keane and Scholes all wrapped up in one