You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I probably celebrated more today than normal. My hatred for Chelsea just builds season on season regardless of how they compare to us. I just wish badness on them at every turn and that cunt of a manager of theirs. 

Yeah...there is a danger that it is easy to forget when they aren't much cop just what horrible fucking rats they are.

I fucking despise them - horrible shithouse rats 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yep. Cunt club. 

One of the very worst.

Followed by some of the most classless horrible cunts you'll ever come across.

Their fucking blues brothers shite with Sevco and their horrible little ingerlunder mentallity is bad enough, seeing the stupid cunts waving £50 notes when we've been there and to top it all off booing silences for Hillsborough marks them out as a special kind of vermin.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, rotoq said:

I actually quite like Lampard. Seems a good egg. Pity he played for them for so long. And now manages them.

Yes I didn’t like Lampard when there was all that rivalry built up with Stevie but he seems a decent fella. Still hate Chelsea though.

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

One of the very worst.

Followed by some of the most classless horrible cunts you'll ever come across.

Their fucking blues brothers shite with Sevco and their horrible little ingerlunder mentallity is bad enough, seeing the stupid cunts waving £50 notes when we've been there and to top it all off booing silences for Hillsborough marks them out as a special kind of vermin.

r*ngers light. Disgusting clubs followed by disgusting people. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I presume sky are baying for his blood and calling him out as a cheat.

Let’s see how many times it’s shown on a loop on sky sports news tomorrow? 

In in other news, mancs score and the commentary box now looks like a plasterer’s radio 

They've had ONE shot and scored from it. Only been 2 shots the entire game. Boring as fuck game. Possession for possession sake and United are already on 300 passes and it's not even half time

. Wolves aren't all that in my opinion. Martial, with a bit of game time, many actually turn out to be a decent striker for them 

Wolves do look suspiciously like a team that will meekly surrender to the lure of the Championship in their second season back up. United, on the other hand, hint worryingly at one that has addressed its most pressing issues in the summer. God forbid last season’s top two both decide to have an off-year, because they might be best placed to mop up.

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Wolves do look suspiciously like a team that will meekly surrender to the lure of the Championship in their second season back up. United, on the other hand, hint worryingly at one that has addressed its most pressing issues in the summer.

They have addressed glaring weaknesses at CB and RB, as well as the issue of general fitness. How many of the other issues, a team with no balance, poor team spirit and tactical limitations etc have been improved upon remains to be seen. It’s a long season.

25 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Let’s see how many times it’s shown on a loop on sky sports news tomorrow? 

In in other news, mancs score and the commentary box now looks like a plasterer’s radio 

I'm gonna go for an educated guess of absolutely fucking none.

• Upvote 1