You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Leyton388 said:

I dont know if Dunc is doing a good job turning these around or that Silva was so shit he took a decent side and sabotaged it with his incompetence.

A bit of both, that and the fact they played Chelsea at the perfect time due to their slump and the mancs are shite and Rice Krispie boy and his hoards of Orcs will think they are better than they actually are due to beating City. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

A bit of both, that and the fact they played Chelsea at the perfect time due to their slump and the mancs are shite and Rice Krispie boy and his hoards of Orcs will think they are better than they actually are due to beating City. 

Ole keeps giving them hope of a brighter future every few weeks, he's doing the worst possible job in the best way.

7 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Ffs I can’t take another week of how Duncan Ferguson is the second coming of fucking Jesus.

Why

The mancs missing out on top 4 is brilliant. Everton are Everton whatever happens, even if they knocked us out the cup they're not winning shit and 29pts behind us not even halfway through the season. I'll be delighted if they win

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It was a foul mate, Calvert Lewin took him out of play with his arm. 

I didn't mean you with what I wrote PB, but the commentators. I wasn't following the thread.

It probably was a foul, but I've tossed all objectivity out the window--I'm just looking to enjoy the shadenfreude.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

I didn't mean you with what I wrote PB, but the commentators. I wasn't following the thread.

It probably was a foul, but I've tossed all objectivity out the window--I'm just looking to enjoy the shadenfreude.

Hahaha, no probs... I'm with you on that mate. 

10 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I dont know if Dunc is doing a good job turning these around or that Silva was so shit he took a decent side and sabotaged it with his incompetence.

I mean he's getting the results early on so you have to give him credit for that, but it's extremely rudimentary stuff. Super direct, low block, counter attacking football with loads of running. It won't last but at the very least it shows the players respect him somewhat. 

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Why

The mancs missing out on top 4 is brilliant. Everton are Everton whatever happens, even if they knocked us out the cup they're not winning shit and 29pts behind us not even halfway through the season. I'll be delighted if they win

It’s just the way they make out he was an absolutely brilliant player and now manager, and neither is true. But if they want to buy into the hype they’re certainly welcome to. 

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Ole keeps giving them hope of a brighter future every few weeks, he's doing the worst possible job in the best way.

It#s ace.

If they drop points today he'll bang on about playing youngsters again and how they beat City but need to learn about beating other teams. All a learning curve, mention youngsters again, look forward to next game and mention youngsters again....The media just swallow his shit and on he goes...

DeGea.....29

Shaw.......24

Maguire... 26

Lindelof....25

Wan Bissaka....22 (cost a fortune for what he is)

Fred ....26

Mac tom and I.....23

Rashford....22 but been around ages and an international. 

Lingard....27

James ......22 Cost a packet as well but is probably their only true youngster playing today, maybe Wan Bissaka as well
Martial....24

As you can see, hardly playing a young team and most cost a fucking pretty penny. Yet before the game he was banging on about youngsters all the time, the man is a cretin. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, moof said:

I hope he gets the job. It has the potential for utter hilarity 

Yeah, plus the board can stay onside with the fans and chat shit about Ancelotti etc being interested and they had the money on the table but Dunc is their man....day later, new article in the Echo about the new stadium and on it goes. 

I do think they got a steal in that Daniel James. 

When they inevitable get a new manager who does play on the counter attack it'll be interesting if he looks as good. But I would have been happy to have bought him and seen him as a depth option behind our wingers.