Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 368 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Watching Leverkusen Juve to ‘scout’ Havertz. He’s looking quite tidy, playing as a no 10. Real languid type.

Putting all my bias aside, Alphonso Davies will be one of the best left backs in the world. He is tremendous at that position and I'm quite happy because I had a feeling he wouldn't have what it takes to be a quality winger. 

Holy shit, when did we open up a 20 point lead on Chelsea? I haven't been paying attention to them and didn't notice they lost 3 of their last 4 in the league!

Norwich draw now please.

Just now, J-V said:

How the fuck is that garbage so called football player Billing getting another game for Bournemouth.

Because Eddie Howe a football genius

Got BT on

Every pundit, the ball hits the players leg then his hand, Jenas it doesn't hit his leg. Every other pundit it hits his leg

How the fuck is Jenas on so much he's as useless a pundit and he was a player

Bayern 1-1 Bremen

Coutinho 

Just now, A_S said:

Could be more too

Sounds good. Chelsea v Bournemouth on SKY Germany now, Chelsea huffing and puffing but without any real threat. Looks like Lampards struggling now, although they'll go on to beat Bournemouth no doubt. 

Sheff U v Villa. 30 mins gone and not one shot of any sort in the game, sounds a cracker.