Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 358 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recorded the Manc derby and watched it before the Boxing. Hahahahahaha. Poor old Pep, if only he hadn't bought 87 attacking Midfielders they might be able to defend better, although I get the impression he knows fuck all about that side of the game. Typical ball possession and tippy tappy bollocks which won't work against an organised team playing on the break. Pep should be slaughtered in the Media but they'll be too busy fornicating over Rice Crispie boy. Plus what is it with Pep and his attempt to look like an Italian Pimp with his shitty wardrobe? Hope the cunts get done for throwing all that shit at Fred, obviously will only warrant a fine but every bit of bad publicity is great. Rat bag Sterling took a few dives, bet that doesn't get mentioned either. Definitely going to watch MOTD and hope for a Pep Meltdown due to the hand ball which wasn't given. 14 points gap and you can see those fuckers dropping more points. Bet Pep will let Leicester win now just to be snide towards Klopp and LFC. 

I also fancy Villa to get something out of their home game against the Foxes. We just need to keep on winning and let these fuckers flap. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Watching MOTD

Mancs 10 pens in 16 league games

They've missed 4, which is more misses than the rest of the PL combined. 

40 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Who would have given the Manc rats a chance today?

You never know, unlikely as it is.

Me. I said in this week's round up they'd win. City can't cope with teams who have pace and can counter attack.

• Upvote 1

Did pep just say he has fantastic players and a fantastic team........fucking hell. Also said next season will be better on the pen/VAR....sounds like he's given up.

Maybes he should have played the English Marodonna/Pele/Messi lad Foden. 

8 minutes ago, dave u said:

Me. I said in this week's round up they'd win. City can't cope with teams who have pace and can counter attack.

Yeah, I gave the Mancs a chance exactly due to that. City can't defend and they also struggle to chase a game from behind against organised teams. Mancs are shit, but for some reason they are organised better against the better teams. 

Plus it was a Derby, anything can happen. United players were clearly more motivated by that than City players. City just played their typical possession stuff whereas United got stuck in. 

Sounded like an ominous threat to PL officials. That, or he’ll be given £500m to spend on players.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sounded like an ominous threat to PL officials. That, or he’ll be given £500m to spend on players.

He'd spend the majority on forwards/attacking MF's and two token defenders who'd end up being shit for them. 

Keown...'I believe he was awoken a sleeping giant here, I really do,'

Keown....get a grip lad and stop chatting shite. He'll be wanting him as the Arsenal manager next. 

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yeah, wtf was that about?

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Keown...'I believe he was awoken a sleeping giant here, I really do,'

Keown....get a grip lad and stop chatting shite. He'll be wanting him as the Arsenal manager next. 

They’ll get twatted by United and that will be that.

Just now, Anubis said:

They’ll get twatted by United and that will be that.

Probably, plus I'm not sure how anybody with a clue about football would give him more than a few weeks in charge. It's just blood and thunder chats pre-game which will soon wear off once they start dropping points again. Like you say, probably against United as they'll believe they can still catch Chelsea. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

That was some goal by Son....fuck me. 

It was good, I was expecting from the twitter wankfest to be honest. He only beats two men and out runs a load of grocks. Good goal, hardly Maradona 86

Just now, KMD7 said:

Has to be goal of the season

Yeah, better than Giggs imo and they still wank about that. 

Still laughing at Keown saying Ferguson has awakened a sleeping giant...and that after one fucking game. 

His comments should give Dave Usher some material to work his magic on in the round up. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Has to be goal of the season

Its a pace goal, and as we have been told they don't count

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, better than Giggs imo and they still wank about that. 

Still laughing at Keown saying Ferguson has awakened a sleeping giant...and that after one fucking game. 

His comments should give Dave Usher some material to work his magic on in the round up. 

I quite enjoyed watching Ferguson in spite of myself. Nice to see that much emotion.

You're right though, it won't last

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Its a pace goal, and as we have been told they don't count

You're right of course.

After Son scored GOT was full of comments over him not crying, snapping somebody’s leg (yeah, the irony of Origi doesn’t register), and Son dedicating it to Gomes. Still can’t let it go.

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Let's hope it's their turn to get Napoli.