Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 328 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Me too . Bit grainy at times but no buffering yet,

I'm on a 5 year old Smart TV.  I did hear that it was supposed to work  best on a Firestick but might be bollox

I was just on my iPad!

38 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

How the fuck did we get 20ml for Solanke and do we babe anyone else we can flog them. They've given us 40ml for Solanke, Smith and Ibe, Palace gave us north of 50ml for Sakho and Benteke

Michael Edwards 

I was just about to sign up to Prime (had my free month earlier this year) however I logged out and had forgot my password, reset password, logged back in and got offered the free month of Prime. Worth a try!

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

All about resolution and PPI, pixels per inch. 

Nods blankly and wishes one of the kids was about to explain !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I was just about to sign up to Prime (had my free month earlier this year) however I logged out and had forgot my password, reset password, logged back in and got offered the free month of Prime. Worth a try!

Read earlier the footie malarkey was a massive loss leader and they just want to recruit people to Prime for Xmas. 

1 minute ago, Funkasy said:

Fuck all in that Sakho tackle.

Yeah I always thought he was a complete clown but that challenge was not that bad. I'd be angry if it was a yellow for one of ours

Sean Dyche dinosaur tactics working a treat. Eve very other manager has seen to attack them, Dyche 10 men behi d the ball

Kicks the ball with his toe coming up from the ground and doesnt have a stretched leg, you have to raise your foot when the ball is of the ground. 

Stream is much better on my phone, doesn't like streaming to my telly.

There's a goal in this for Burnley with a bit more luck. Problem will be keeping man city out though. 

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Sean Dyche dinosaur tactics working a treat. Eve very other manager has seen to attack them, Dyche 10 men behi d the ball

Agree entirely. Burnley absolute dogshit. But their fans are equally shit. You'd barely believe they're playing at home.. 

1 minute ago, Josef Svejk said:

Agree entirely. Burnley absolute dogshit. But their fans are equally shit. You'd barely believe they're playing at home.. 

City fans louder, not far for them to travel though as I bet they have a shit load of fans in Burnley.