You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

21 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Mancs haven't won two successive games in the league so far. Ole at the wheel.....hahaha. 

They're keeping good company, with a team that plays in bloo. Everton are only 2 points behind Utd. Two peas in a very shite lower-mid-table pod.

31 minutes ago, an tha said:

That few mins they were ahead and their rat fans giving it the big one, ratboy ripping his cock off, the commentator talking about how they always used to fight back, the camera panning to whisky nose and comms going on about that is what his teams did - all of it is a reminder of what i was saying earlier about enjoying these cunts suffering.....

Because if they do snap out of it all that shite is a small/tiny taste of what it will be like.

They will always be the enemy. Establishment club. I love watching them suffer and would be made up if the horrible cunts went out of business. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Chocoholic said:

They're keeping good company, with a team that plays in bloo. Everton are only 2 points behind Utd. Two peas in a very shite lower-mid-table pod.

They also meet each other in a few weeks. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

They will always be the enemy. Establishment club. I love watching them suffer and would be made up if the horrible cunts went out of business. 

I want to see them turn up to Castle Greyskull and realise it has been taken by scally martians and all that is left is the toilets perched on top of a couple of bricks. 

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

viking+kittens.JPG

”Girl! 
I want to take you to a VAR bar
I want to take you to a VAR bar, VAR bar, VAR bar!

Let's start a war
Start a pundit war
At the VAR bar, VAR bar, VAR bar
Waoow!”

44 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Ha ha that was funny as fuck

Not really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

viking+kittens.JPG

”Girl! 
I want to take you to a VAR bar, VAR bar, VAR bar!

Let's start a war
Start a pundit war
At the VAR bar, VAR bar, VAR bar
Waoow!”

You missed the most obvious one.

"Now tell me, do you have any money

Yes we've got loads of money

But we spend it on dog shit, dog shit, dog shit"

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You missed the most obvious one.

"Now tell me, do you have any money

Yes we've got loads of money

But we spend it on dog shit, dog shit, dog shit"

Moshiri... sorry, Mr Moshiri can certainly relate to "I wanna spend all your money."

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

What's the forums thoughts on Grealish, just turned 24 now. Can he make the step up. Looks good when I see him but might be MOTD highlights

He's good in an attacking sense but he doesn't half lose the ball in important areas of the pitch. Klopp would of course sort him out, but he'd cost way too much for what he offers imo. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Didn't even mean for us, just in general. Seemed to really fall off after Villa went down but has looked dece t when I've seen him. Not sure he'd be a fit for our 4-3-3 anyway 

Think he could do a job in a midfield 4 if we were to revert to that, he'd be a liability in a midfield 3 imo. Although he could be handy in a 3 against the gunk. He'd cost way too much for what you would use him for though. 

I see Douglas Luiz has taken on board my birdshit head comments and got himself a normal hairstyle.

That Almiron is a weird looking little fucker. Definitely a human/grey alien hybrid. I bet his mum was abducted and subject to experiments by the Greys.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Anubis said:

I see Douglas Luiz has taken on board my birdshit head comments and got himself a normal hairstyle.

That Almiron is a weird looking little fucker. Definitely a human/grey alien hybrid. I bet his mum was abducted and subject to experiments by the Greys.

Looks like a Bastard Bolton offspring.