Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 287 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

24 minutes ago, Trumo said:

That stadium is weirdly impressive too. It must have more executive boxes than any other stadium in the world, but they make it look like a council estate surrounding a stadium.

I read up on it. 53K in the stands. 26K in the executive boxes! Twenty fucking six thousand in executive boxes! Fucking hell 

How is Lampard deemed to be doing such a wonderful job. Yes they've lost Hazard but they've replaced him with Pulisic Abraham and Mount. He has brought a few young fellas through but they have averaged 2 points per game this year while they achieved 1.9 ppg in Sarri's disastrous reign last season.

I've said it on here previously, he has inherited some squad. They genuinely have 2 top players for each position.

And Murphy tonight on MOTD is the 1st to mention Jorginio playing in Kante's position while last season Sarri was a moron for doing it.

I wanted Chelsea to get at least a draw today. Now that dirty thought has passed I can go back to hating the cunts until they play City again. 

• Upvote 1

Could be a winter of discontent for mangers in the PL.

Poch already gone. Emery, Silva and maybe Pellegrini hanging on by a thread. Despite a draw away to Arsenal Hassenhuttl must be on the verge. Flores hasn't been long in his second term at Watford but he can't be sleeping well.  I'd add Solksjaer if they lose too many points in December but the mad bastards seem content with his mediocre management. 

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

Sarri's disastrous reign last season.

Eh? They finished top 4 and won the Europa League last season. Far from “disastrous”. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Eh? The finished top 4 and won the Europa League last season. Far from “disastrous”. 

Incredible revisionism in Fwank's favour...

50 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Eh? They finished top 4 and won the Europa League last season. Far from “disastrous”. 

My point exactly. I was being sarcastic. The media were portraying him as a disaster who had lost the dressing room.Frank will do well to reach two cup finals, winning one and finish top 4

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Razoray said:

My point exactly. I was being sarcastic. The media were portraying him as a disaster who had lost the dressing room.Frank will do well to reach two cup finals, winning one and finish top 4

Frank has loads of media friends. When his mum died there was none stop articles about it, really weird.

"I was back where I belong," he said. "This is my natural habitat."

Mourinho

I am inclined to agree, he is at a mid table club that should be favorites to win the Europa.