Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Just seeing City's bus rolling up at the Etihad. Surely they should arrive in a Wonka boat, on a sea of shit brown sludge, greeted by Oompah Lumpahs and spoilt bastards wanting more, more, more! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Robbie Earle has just called Sterling the best player in the league -- controversial

Robbie Earl's a cunt.  Sterling wishes he was Mane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Robbie Earle has just called Sterling the best player in the league -- controversial

Close to being one of the top five players at City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Robbie Earle has just called Sterling the best player in the league -- controversial

The NBC producers are probably telling him to come out with some hot takes to boost the ratings. So he can become the Skip Bayless of football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The NBC producers are probably telling him to come out with some hot takes to boost the ratings. So he can become the Skip Bayless of football. 

I don't mind Skip Bayless too much.  Shannon Sharpe is funny as fuck on Undisputed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me Gary Neville is pure ear aids. Just fucking droning on with his nasal whine. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

 

Him and Tyler are probably piped into CIA detention cells.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking soulless club. Every time they score there's basically a "hooray!" from their crowd, a chant of "champions (sic)" then back to the lower league shite like screaming for pens and wooing when the keeper gets a backpass. Cunt of a club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manny said:

Fucking soulless club. Every time they score there's basically a "hooray!" from their crowd, a chant of "champions (sic)" then back to the lower league shite like screaming for pens and wooing when the keeper gets a backpass. Cunt of a club.

Was just about to post - have these games on in the background in the other room. All day you know exactly when a gola is scored by the roar of the crowd, for any team - Norwich, Burnley, anyone -- had no idea they had scored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Unbelievably shit goalkeeping.

Gary Neville has spent 20 minutes bigging Ederson up, and is now slating him on the goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×