You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Robbo really worries me - said he hasn't been training for last few weeks.

Milner v Zaha is not something wanna see again at weekend.

If Robbo is out and Gomez is struggling we don#t really have any other choice mate. 

16 hours ago, an tha said:

Robbo really worries me - said he hasn't been training for last few weeks.

Milner v Zaha is not something wanna see again at weekend.

Here is the problem with pretending "can do a job" Is a capable back up. 

You don't get to pick and choose the games a player will miss with injury.    Full back depth is desperately required on both sides of the pitch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Took my daughters to the Liverpool Women's game yesterday. Was really good fun, fairly decent standard of football and Liverpool were unlucky to lose. Loads of kids there and at the end the players and staff came over to the Kemlyn to give out scarves, autographs and take selfies. My girls had a really good time and I wouldn't hesitate to take them if they play at Anfield again.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, dave u said:

Milner is better than probably 80% of full backs in the league. He's fine as a back up. And if he does get skinned by Zaha, he won't be the first or the last, as when he's on it Zaha will do that to anyone.

Agreed. And finding any 'quality' fullbacks to sign for the club in the knowledge they arent shifting either of Trent or Andy is just pie in the sky thinking.

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Seriously, you’re the only person who finds this remotely interesting mate.

When I grew up if somebody had a fight you would say ooh Barney to notify others of the impending fisticuffs. Yourself and the Grinch were disagreeing unless i’m wrong, over a left back. Barney was left back Alan Kennedy’s nickname at Liverpool. Sorry if this is a bit 321 ( British 80’ quiz show with notoriously difficult clues ). 

• Upvote 1