Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 254 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

But his toe is the point at which he's measured, but the defender's shoulder is beyond the line.

I don't think his shoulder is beyond. You're looking at an image that's on an angle, so further up his body you're going to see it past the line, but further down the pitch. If you look at his shoulder compared to his knee it's at the same position. This doesn't read very well but should make sense looking at the image.

If you imagine the guy way bigger his shoulder would look further past the line, because again it's on an angle. We're not seeing the line straight on. If we could you'd see the Sheffield player clearly off I think.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

There's been a momentum shift since that N'didi miss, can see Arsenal winning this now.

You need to factor in Side Show Bob mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Try starting the match threads. I was already typing a thread to offer someone else the reigns at 85 minutes in the Villa game. 

Was gonna rep but it's sub time again so couldn't. I'll be getting hate mails from Rico if I don't get it sorted shortly.

Just now, Anubis said:

Ozil moves, realises it’s a 50/50 ball, and shits out.

He'd shit out of a 90/10 ball in his favour.

Us or City

Leicester

Whoever the fuck decides to string 3 or 4 wins together a few times. 

Edit. Forgot about Chelsea, but fuck them. 

2 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

If they lose this Arse, Emery is out of a job. I hope they keep him. The Spanish Ole Gunnar.

Was thinking Ole (i don't really like calling him that but not googling how to spell his last name.) will be gone tomorrow or monday if they lose, so was wondering if it'd be better if they got a result so they keep him. Can at least enjoy them being so far down the table for the time being either way.

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Us or City

Leicester

Whoever the fuck decides to string 3 or 4 wins together a few times. 

Chelsea will make the top 4 with Leicester. The good thing for us is that we've already taken 3 points from both this season, I wouldn't bet against either taking points off City.

Just now, Elite said:

Chelsea will make the top 4 with Leicester. The good thing for us is that we've already taken 3 points from both this season, I wouldn't bet against either taking points off City.

City play Chelsea after the break, be nice if we win tomorrow and Chelsea can get at least a draw. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Very interesting that Leicester are a far better team without 80 million pound man Jacob Harrold Maguire. Very interesting. 

Haha, looks like his magic is still going ok for Utd so it turned out well.