Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 250 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Cant see how they've ruled him off. Spurs defender looks like playing him on. Though I'm having buffering issues with streams

Watching it on Sky Germany in UHD, Lundstrom's toe, all of about 3 cm's was judged to be offside, pathetic decision from VAR imo. Spurs have been wank apart from Son trying and being gifted a goal by Stephens in SU defence. Kane has been Über dogshit. 

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Goal chalked off as 1cm of his boot was offside.

Which is offside.   Unbelievable the amount of people crying over it because he's "just offside."

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Which is offside.   Unbelievable the amount of people crying over it because he's "just offside."

You’re a happy little soul, aren’t you.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

You’re a happily little soul, aren’t you.

I'm not the one constantly whinging bout var thank you very much. 

Love seeing correct decisions. 

42 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Wilson’s goal was great, but he really needs to get involved a bit more.

Yep, obviously a very talented player but he tends to play on the fringes a bit too much.

We never had this var rubbish when I was a lad. You'd just have an apple, glass of milk and sit on front of the tv and enjoy a real game of football. And your team would actually play on a saturday too.

You need a degree in computing just to understand what's going on nowadays.

edit : fuck off Everton.

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

That's because you save your whinging for our own manager and players when we aren't leading or playing like Brazil 70 in every match. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

The armpit is where all the action is these days, not the shoulder. Keep up with the programme.

It looks as though the shoulder or head are further forward than the knee? 

I'm not sure how they can keep it as is, but changing it simply to standing foot instead of body parts might simplify it. 

1-1 now, shit defending from Spurs....what will VAR do with this, cross just went straight in. Oh a player had his fingernail about a mm offside. Nah 1-1

Hang on, VAR having another look now...goal stands. 

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Yes it's offside, but they're using the wrong parts of defenders bodies to justify the lines they use. And now Sheffield score again. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Valencia score. Spurs concede. Fuck off. 

Why aye man. Newcastle back to 11th and above Spurs. Sorry for whatever bet you've got going on.

1 minute ago, polymerpunkah said:

Plucky Spurs working hard to protect that point.

Every time the ball lands at Kane's feet it just slows their whole momentum down as he looks to try and work a scoring position instead of a player in space or better placed. 

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That's because you save your whinging for our own manager and players when we aren't leading or playing like Brazil 70 in every match. 

Me whinging about our manager hahahaha

Stick to your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and pretending you hate clubs with no relevance to you, go you super red. 

• Downvote 1

Sheff United looked good, they also are at home to the mancs next, can see them winning that.

Bitters won 2-1 and are at home to Norwich next, a game which they should win. They'll be banging on about Europe after that.