Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 25 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Celtic are going to lose out on a lot of money, so their owners will just penny pinch further. Rangers will be on their heels soon no doubt. 

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Celtic are going to lose out on a lot of money, so their owners will just penny pinch further. Rangers will be on their heels soon no doubt. 

I wonder what the costs would be to enter the English system and work up through the divisions, relative to plodding along in the SPL. Obviously, there'd be a drop initially in money and exposure, but the potential if they eventually reached the top two divisions could be enormous. 

1 hour ago, A_S said:

I wonder what the costs would be to enter the English system and work up through the divisions, relative to plodding along in the SPL. Obviously, there'd be a drop initially in money and exposure, but the potential if they eventually reached the top two divisions could be enormous. 

I think they would struggle financially after a while. They might breeze through the lower divisions but if they struggled to get out of the championship it would be a problem. Everyone would want to beat them for the obvious reason. Obviously the English teams/FA would have to accept them first of all. It would also be the death of Scottish football. 

Suarez

Neymar - Griezmann - Messi

With De Jong and Arthur/Busquets behind that. My God. If Neymar goes there this season, it's over for everybody else.

Yeah, that is top attacking there. The saving grace is that with Messi, Suarez and Busquets may only have a couple good years left.

I say may because the Barca "medical" team is quite advanced.

45 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Neither Rangers or Celtic would trouble the top half of the Championship and I'm being generous in saying they would compete in the bottom half. 

Laughable post. 

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Suarez

Neymar - Griezmann - Messi

With De Jong and Arthur/Busquets behind that. My God. If Neymar goes there this season, it's over for everybody else.

That would require Barcelona moving from 433. That's so Inbeded into the whole Barcelona policy I can't see it. Like Ajax it's still works off the Cruyff Process. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

That would require Barcelona moving from 433. That's so Inbeded into the whole Barcelona policy I can't see it. Like Ajax it's still works off the Cruyff Process. 

They've played 4-4-2 loads of times under Valverde.

Didn't realise I was previously in last year's thread. 

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona on ITV4. Good game so far. No Messi, making it quite an even game.

Bayern 2-1 down at home to Hertha. Grujic with the second for Hertha.

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Bayern 2-1 down at home to Hertha. Grujic with the second for Hertha.

This is worrying me. Probably for no reason but if they keep going I am sure there will be Klopp shouts. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This is worrying me. Probably for no reason but if they keep going I am sure there will be Klopp shouts. 

Dortmund have a real chance of winning the league this year I reckon.

Watching the Barcelona game and they reckon Coutinho is off to Bayern.

On 14/08/2019 at 01:08, 3 Stacks said:

Wan-Bissaka is a great player. Trent is a great player. I just don't get the need for the constant "this guy's better than this guy". Who gives a shit. 

Wan-Bissaka is not a great player. 100% agree with the rest.