You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

Aguero's great at backing in like that. Second greatest striker in the Premier League era and still got all the Ashley Barnes tricks. Prick.

Who is No. 1?

5 minutes ago, Manny said:

Regardless of how much disdain I hold for them, I fucking love an outfield player in goal, so glad the red card stood for that as much as anything else.

Remember when Jose Enrique went in goal against Blackburn.

I was half expecting the loon to come charging out on a solo run into the opposition half.

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Harry Kane.

Who do you think?  Genuinely have a hair's breadth between him and good old Alan.

Torres and Henry -- at least -- were both better in their prime. Suarez's a no contest, too. Drogba was a better peak player. Aguero is consistent though, no doubt about that.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think it is. He is obviously hurt by what happened. Who wouldn't be. Its an apologetic gesture. Good on him. 

I agree, plus Asian people tend to be brought up to be a little more humble than those of us in the West, imo of course. 

12 hours ago, Manny said:

Regardless of how much disdain I hold for them, I fucking love an outfield player in goal, so glad the red card stood for that as much as anything else.

I was only saying the other day how you don’t see outfielders in goal nowadays!

28 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Unbelievable the plaudits for Walker this morning.  The cunt caught one ball which a child of 10 could have dealt with.

I know they’ve been going well over the top! It’s because loads of fans probably haven’t seen it before!