You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

I think having Benteke up top severely limits their chances of getting an equaliser to be fair

He'll probably tap one in off his shoulder now. 

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Great goal that. Leicester will finish 4th.

3rd wouldn't be out of their reach either. This will certainly be pissing off the Mancs, Spuds and Arsenal. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ha ha, watching Sky Germany. Erik Meijer is the resident expert. Obviously in German, but they were talking about Pickford and mentioned Liverpool, Meijer said in English ‘we wish you a merry Xmas’ and started laughing. Made me smile anyway. 

Yeah, I have that on as well. Meijer is on the late Sunday game quite a lot as the so called studio expert. At least we get double commentary during the game, the rest are just with one and it isn't great, still way better than listening to Tyler/Neville/Tydsley/Hoddle etc. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, I have that on as well. Meijer is on the late Sunday game quite a lot as the so called studio expert. At least we get double commentary during the game, the rest are just with one and it isn't great, still way better than listening to Tyler/Neville/Tydsley/Hoddle etc. 

Sky Germany is ace, I have the option for just stadium noise, full blast on the playbar when we’re on is great. The stadium noise for this game might be a good laugh. Hopefully. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Say it quietly but I wouldn't be that arsed if they won today . Spurs crashing and burning has been enjoyable so far this season.

Nah, Spurs ain't catching us and I want Everton in a relegation fight. I hope Spurs win 6-2 again against them. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Sky Germany is ace, I have the option for just stadium noise, full blast on the playbar when we’re on is great. The stadium noise for this game might be a good laugh. Hopefully. 

Yeah, I use that from time to time. I also like the fact they show extended highlights of past games between matches. Normally get between 5-7 Live games every weekend and so far we've always been on. 

12 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ha ha, watching Sky Germany. Erik Meijer is the resident expert. Obviously in German, but they were talking about Pickford and mentioned Liverpool, Meijer said in English ‘we wish you a merry Xmas’ and started laughing. Made me smile anyway. 

Was at Anfield the day he made his home debut now there was a man who wanted to play for the shirt. Obviously not best footballer in world but anyone could see he was living the dream. Has my respect.