Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 198 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'd like to see that fucker nailed to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head, bet he's be moan fucking moan all day. 

He would back from dead in no time

TBF that was a penalty, another VAR friendly decision to back up their buddies on the pitch. It would have been interesting to see the outcome of that at 0-0

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

TBF that was a penalty, another VAR friendly decision to back up their buddies on the pitch. It would have been interesting to see the outcome of that at 0-0

Has there been one given yet at all?

Just now, an tha said:

Has there been one given yet at all?

Plenty of goals chalked off due to VAR, I can't think of any pen decisions which have been changed from no to yes off the top of my head. 

• Upvote 1

Plenty of goals chalked off due to VAR, I can't think of any pen decisions which have been changed from no to yes off the top of my head. 

Yeah as i thought, loads of goals ruled out but i don't recall a single pen shout not given being given by VAR....which is just bollocks, no way have refs got it right every time.

Just now, an tha said:

Yeah as i thought, loads of goals ruled out but i don't recall a single pen shout not given being given by VAR....which is just bollocks, no way have refs got it right every time.

Like I said, and on various other occasions, VAR are backing up their buddies on the pitch. 

Like I said, and on various other occasions, VAR are backing up their buddies on the pitch. 

Yeah. It's a joke.

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

They should limit the usage to reviewing goals, offside and any flagrant red that the official missed.

• Upvote 3

City are an absolute machine.

Love the way they dominate the ball. Seem to play a front 5!! All this whilst rotating/resting players each game.

...their support is a lot less original than they used to be though. Seem to be re-hashing a lot of our tunes.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

They should limit the usage to reviewing goals, offside and any flagrant red that the official missed.

It certainly needs reviewing, at present it's about as much use as tits on a Bull. 

Dortmund beat Gladbach 1-0 to move level on points (15) with Bayern and Leipzig. Gladbach stay top on goal difference from Wolfsburg, both on 16 points. If Schalke 04 win their game in hand they'll go top on 17 points. Only two points between top and 9th placed Leverkusen. 

26 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Dortmund beat Gladbach 1-0 to move level on points (15) with Bayern and Leipzig. Gladbach stay top on goal difference from Wolfsburg, both on 16 points. If Schalke 04 win their game in hand they'll go top on 17 points. Only two points between top and 9th placed Leverkusen. 

The Bundesliga guy. Yeah ! 

Mrs O'T (Dagenham's finest) managed to get a ticket for Goodison today. She said West Ham were so bad - "half-arsed" would be overstating the effort they put in - that when they got a free kick her first thought was "I bet we'll find a way to be second to this ball, too".

• Upvote 1

Just seen the Burnley goal ruled out by VAR.

MOTD pundits back to their 'contact means foul' stance.

Funny that - they weren't saying that with Mane last week.

Last week it was according to Shearer 'a contact sport' - yet today he's agreeing with Phil Neville that the contact is enough for it to be a foul.

22 minutes ago, an tha said:

Just seen the Burnley goal ruled out by VAR.

MOTD pundits back to their 'contact means foul' stance.

Funny that - they weren't saying that with Mane last week.

Last week it was according to Shearer 'a contact sport' - yet today he's agreeing with Phil Neville that the contact is enough for it to be a foul.

Shearerdinger's foul - Simultaneously a foul and not a foul

• Upvote 1

Alan Shearer is as thick as a fucking Boxing Day turd. And nothing like as consistent. And with about the same amount of hair.

• Upvote 4