Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 197 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

de Bruyne boots a palace player in the head, yeah he was going for the ball but it was dangerous play. Not even a yellow from the manc rat Taylor. 

Kicking in the head not even getting a card these days. Seem to remember it a bit differently with Mané/Ederson a while back but there you go.

Just now, Manny said:

Kicking in the head not even getting a card these days. Seem to remember it a bit differently with Mané/Ederson a while back but there you go.

The only good thing about Taylor refereeing today is he is nowhere near our game, the bald fucking cheat. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm off to help the missus do the dishes, hope I don't drop any. 

A heroic gesture

Apparently Roy Hodgson is the only English manager to defeat Pep Guardiola in the league. Even then, it took arguably the goal of the season from Andros Townsend to achieve it. 

Given it's his 4th season as manager of City, ie in the English league, that's a fairly damning statistic. 

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You'd swear some of you actually thought Palace was a remotely tough three points for them. 

Well Wolves did, as did Norwich, so you never know. Especially since City have hardly any defenders fit. I personally wasn't expecting a shock, just hoping for one. But there you go, get me trying to see things positively instead of being grumpy and a defeatist. 

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You'd swear some of you actually thought Palace was a remotely tough three points for them. 

Especially at Selhurst Park, Palace are dogshit. 

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Gabriel Jesus is a whiney little piece of shit isn’t he? Always complaining about something. 

I'd like to see that fucker nailed to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head, bet he's be moan fucking moan all day.