Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 197 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

de Bruyne boots a palace player in the head, yeah he was going for the ball but it was dangerous play. Not even a yellow from the manc rat Taylor. 

Kicking in the head not even getting a card these days. Seem to remember it a bit differently with Mané/Ederson a while back but there you go.

Just now, Manny said:

Kicking in the head not even getting a card these days. Seem to remember it a bit differently with Mané/Ederson a while back but there you go.

The only good thing about Taylor refereeing today is he is nowhere near our game, the bald fucking cheat. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm off to help the missus do the dishes, hope I don't drop any. 

A heroic gesture

Apparently Roy Hodgson is the only English manager to defeat Pep Guardiola in the league. Even then, it took arguably the goal of the season from Andros Townsend to achieve it. 

Given it's his 4th season as manager of City, ie in the English league, that's a fairly damning statistic. 

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You'd swear some of you actually thought Palace was a remotely tough three points for them. 

Well Wolves did, as did Norwich, so you never know. Especially since City have hardly any defenders fit. I personally wasn't expecting a shock, just hoping for one. But there you go, get me trying to see things positively instead of being grumpy and a defeatist. 

9 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You'd swear some of you actually thought Palace was a remotely tough three points for them. 

Especially at Selhurst Park, Palace are dogshit. 

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Gabriel Jesus is a whiney little piece of shit isn’t he? Always complaining about something. 

I'd like to see that fucker nailed to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head, bet he's be moan fucking moan all day. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• Suarez scored one for us, I think it was against West brom, I could be wrong though, but he literally headed it into the top corner from the edge of the box. Easily the best headed goal I've ever seen.    Robbos was good though. 
    • There's no denying threat defensive work and link up play that firmino adds is a great asset and major part of our game.    But there's also no denying he's a centre forward that doesn't score near enough goals either.    He hasn't scored in anfield this season, that's just crazy. Throw in Harry Kane to his position and each of our forwards would have 20 goals a season. No doubt about it.     
    • City are on fire. Taking the title off them could be a psychological boost for them next season in getting the hunger back. It's a shame everything they achieve is hollow and worthless theyre just an Abu Dhabi dildo, they fuck the sport. Every other club fanbase would rather them win titles than the prospect of a real club doing it the right way. It hurt when Liverpool won the league, nobody gave a fuck when City does and it's not because they're a likeable club it's because it's bought. People just shrug their shoulders like it doesn't count.    I don't like the guard of honour stuff but City players themselves really highlighted how they lack any kind of class, just arrogant and unsportsmanlike through out. I fucking guarantee if that was Ferguson's United giving us the guard of honour it would of been respectful even though it's a genuine rivalry because United aren't a plaything, they're a proper club an institution.    Everything aside forgetting the money spent they're a great football side to watch but then imagine the house you can build with unlimited resources it's not an achievement, that's what money does.
    • Starting to look almost certain the red mancs finish 3rd now. Wheels completely fell off, without the break they'd have been fucked as it got Pogba and Rashford fit.    So could be amusing in some ways Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 after signing these players but they'll just rest them for the Europa group stages anyway. 
    • We need a midfielder who can do the player maker stuff and grafting that Bobby can do, we need a number 9 who is a threat infront of goal. We also need to keep Bobby. Our options are what fuck us over. Ox isn't good enough except for odd cameos, origi isn't good enough. Kieta in my opinion will be largely miss in a hit and miss Liverpool career as for minamino I've no idea it's too hard to say but if I had to guess I'd say he's not good enough either but well worth the gamble considering the fee.    The side needs money spending on it. FSG need to invest in their investment. It's money going back into their own pocket. I guess rich people are rich because they can afford to buy shit then make it pay for itself, make a huge amount of money all without investing a single penny of their own outside of a loan.
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors

• Football Betting Site Betway