Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 196 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Message to Sheikh Mansour to spend some damn money. 

Otamendi is injured, he would’ve played otherwise.

Roy Hodgson’s team talk.

“We have to play without any of the best strikers in the world. The world outside is saying it is not possible. And let’s be honest, it’s probably impossible. But because it’s you? Because it’s you, we don’t stand a chance.”

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He was banging on about putting his players in his fridge yesterday and talking to them blah blah blah. I fear for his health if they drop points today, he's clearly not mentally stable as it is, the baldy fucking fraud. Hope he fucks off to PSG sharpish.........and the cunts get done and banned from signing anyone just after he gets there. 

Maybe taking his cues from above. I reckon his employers have a few bodies in freezers somewhere

2 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Maybe taking his cues from above. I reckon his employers have a bodies in freezers somewhere

Probably whores that the FA visitors have banged, including DNA evidence. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Palace have got it wrong here. 

Do a Norwich and have a bit of a go at them. 

Have your methods translated from Malmo to Xaxahbahasgcactaal? No.

Just now, moof said:

Is Zaha actually good? I always see people say he is but don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a good game 

He was very good against us at Anfield last season 

I've had to mute the German commentary due to them banging on about Sterlings noble stance against racism. Yes it is a stance I approve of myself and Racism needs eroding, but they are making him out as some Nelson Mandela hero type and forgetting about his hypocrisy when it came to casual racism in his own club. 

60 more minutes of one way traffic here, although if Palace get one or two of these breaks right there's a goal or two in this game for them. 

7 minutes ago, moof said:

Is Zaha actually good? I always see people say he is but don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a good game 

Excellent against us but very inconsistent against other clubs.

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Excellent against us but very inconsistent against other clubs.

Flatters to deceive 

1 minute ago, Butch said:

Flatters to deceive 

He has to put in a hell of a shift for Palace though, he could actually fit in well with our system and the way our front three are set up. Not saying we should buy him, he'd cost way more than he is worth, but in a decent side he could play an important role.