Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Trumo said:

This stadium is a real 80s Eastern European throwback. Uninviting and uncovered concrete bowl with a running track. Boggy pitch. An atmosphere that alternates between whistling, jeering and blowing horns. A police van and an ambulance not far from pitchside. A whole platoon of riot police in one corner. Police dogs on leashes going apeshit at the (sparse) crowds because they've probably not been fed for days. Small boys. Jumpers for goalposts. Marvellous.

With about 73 people there.

1 minute ago, φαίνω said:

Jesus fucking Christ, what utter fucking scumbags. Abandon the match and stop these Neanderthals from attending games. 

To be fair, it's the Bulgarian fans being racist cunts.

• Upvote 2

The abiding judgement i will make of the games i've seen over the past few days is that teams like bulgaria, romania and ireland that used to have really good players are all now incredibly shit. I do still love international tournaments.

Odds are that team brexit are getting a kicking tonight from the hospitable bulgarians.

1. What is Uefa's three-step protocol?

Bulgaria 0-2 England

Uefa's three-step protocol for dealing with racism at matches is as follows:

1. The referee will speak to the stadium announcer and demand the halting of racist behaviour.
    2. If it continues, the referee can take the players off the field into the dressing rooms for a period of time and the stadium announcer will make another address.
    3. If it still continues, the match will be abandoned.

Just now, Anubis said:
  1. What is Uefa's three-step protocol?

Bulgaria 0-2 England

Uefa's three-step protocol for dealing with racism at matches is as follows:

1. The referee will speak to the stadium announcer and demand the halting of racist behaviour.
    2. If it continues, the referee can take the players off the field into the dressing rooms for a period of time and the stadium announcer will make another address.
    3. If it still continues, the match will be abandoned.

Step 4 - fine the home team's federation 20 Euros.

Josh clearly has never heard of the EDL.

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)

Lfcway: Fifa protocol 1 executed. This is truly awful. Sad sad situation.

Josh: Got to give the English fans credit for drowning out the nastiness with a cracking rendition of God save the Queen

Can’t we just get our (LFC) players down the tunnel to the safety of the dressing room, and then release the police dogs on everyone else.

• Upvote 3

Racism/nationalism is rearing its head again in the east of Europe, if it ever really went away. 

It's good to see the England fans calling the Bulgarian fans out by the medium of chanting. I hope they do the one about the Germans or the Irish next... 

Just before play resumed...,

Post update

Bulgaria 0-3 England

A group of supporters in black hoodies are currently making their way out of the ground.

I wonder how many times a racially diverse England team needs to net against hapless Bulgrian opposition before the home fans realise that maybe monocultural white supremacy isn't the greatest model for their society.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Twenty or thirty fans have caused this? No sir.

tenor.gif?itemid=5154784

“Cut off the head of the dragon and the body will wither and die.”

What do people think is the best course of action? Keep playing and embarrass them on the pitch? Walk off and have the game abandoned? Kick Bulgaria out of the competition? 

I dont know but but they need to try and get this under control. It’s quite clearly a problem that is going to keep escalating 

Just now, φαίνω said:

What a terribly racist comment that is. It's fucking football, colour of skin doesn't come into it at all. 

I don't know what you think you read, but I suggest reading it again.

My argument is that nations who have embraced racial diversity have reaped the benefits, not least in the sporting arena.

1 minute ago, φαίνω said:

What a terribly racist comment that is. It's fucking football, colour of skin doesn't come into it at all. 

It obviously does in Bulgaria

If they do manage to finish the game it's going to be about 7 or 8 nil anyway, Bulgaria's team are nearly as shite as their fans, those little twats in the black hoodies need fucking in the head! Scummy fucking rats!