Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 184 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, DJLJ said:

By far the best player of that game. Atleast 4 world class saves from Schmeichel in that game.

He's a good keeper. Hopefully he doesn't end up at the Mancs when de Gea fucks off, but you know it will probably happen. I'm surprised one of the Spanish giants haven't been trying to tap him up yet. I remember Barcelona being interested in him about 3 years ago. 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

It’s like watching a different sport when we’re not involved. One I rarely bother watching much of any more. 

Seriously! We are spoiled, big time

Cheltenham P Newport P

Match postponed - International call-ups

That tells you all you need to know about how shit international football has become. 

Two goals for Gini in first half v Belarus so far. Second was a belter into top corner. 

Shows what a quality footballer he is that he excels in a different role for his national side while being quietly brilliant for us a bit further back. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why does he constantly fluff shots for us. He either pea rolls them, scuffs them or skies them over 9 times out of 10.

Yeah, he shits himself on front of goal for us but obviously has bags of attacking ability as shown with Newcastle/Holland.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why does he constantly fluff shots for us. He either pea rolls them, scuffs them or skies them over 9 times out of 10.

He’s just a good, merciful sport. Wants to give the other team a semblance of a chance 

whaddaguy 

Gini Holland > Gini Liverpool 

He's like John Barnes in reverse, even if he is a good player for us

He plays a more advanced role for Holland than he does is. Plus international defences tend to be worse than club defences.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He plays a more advanced role for Holland than he does is. Plus international defences tend to be worse than club defences.

Its not just that though, his finishing looks so much more composed, even shots from outside the area. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Two goals for Gini in first half v Belarus so far. Second was a belter into top corner. 

Shows what a quality footballer he is that he excels in a different role for his national side while being quietly brilliant for us a bit further back. 

Also makes you wonder why every shot he gets for us is either a tame back pass or ends up in row Z

EDIT -- didn't post see above -- spot on

Emre Can sent off for Germany. He's not having a good time of it lately, the show pony. I need Germany to win by 2 goals and if they don't I'll send him a flying headbutt. 

11 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Just turned on Wales/Croatia.

Was James out cold there?

If so, how can they let him back on the pitch?

Giggs is saying James was ‘using his nous’ and was pretending to be knocked out. Wtf!

• Upvote 2