Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 183 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Have all of your goals been from set pieces?

Doesn't appear to be a player in the side capable of passing the ball in open play.

Shane Duffy is our most potent attacking player.

Let that sink in

11 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Get Connolly on, Mick.

Less of the casual racism towards an Irishman....

• Upvote 2

I like Ireland. Got a lot of Irish mates. They’re all sound lads. Top reds too a lot of them. I always want Ireland to do well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

I like Ireland. Got a lot of Irish mates. They’re all sound lads. Top reds too a lot of them. I always want Ireland to do well.

Cheers, mate.

Connolly looks like a really good player in the making. If that lad Parrott turns out to be the player he's meant to be, you could have a good team in the future.

That McClean is some nugget though. Reminds me of a shit player in a pub team. Touch of a bomber but expects his team mates to give him top quality balls. Seems like a real knobhead constantly giving out.

• Like 1

Aaron Connolly skinned Tony Alderwierold last week.

This week, some lad who plays for Luton starts ahead of him.

Top logic.

2 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

It made it even more beautiful when that lowly pub team humiliated Spurs, and Slobberchops in particular.

Ahhh, but they were the world beating, Mighty Bayern Munich when that happened!  Amazing how a team can improve so much in 6 months!

Can't stand international breaks.   Shite football on the whole and none I really care about. 

That England side is well shit.   Their back five last night was a joke and the midfield not much better.   It's like looking at the red mancs line ups and you wonder how the fuck is there so much shit there. 

Imagine how much it would cost to assemble that side too.  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Portsmouth - Cunts

Hit the post in the first half and all. How much did they cost you? 

41 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Excellent save by Schmeichel to keep it scoreless vs the Swiss.

This has the makings of an entertaining match.

The Swiss should be 2 up at least, way better than the Danes. 

Denmark playing a lot better this second half. Love the way the Swiss play though, they always seem to have a great defence and Midfield yet lack a real goal scorer. Definitely a team that play better than the sum of their parts. 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hit the post in the first half and all. How much did they cost you? 

Would have only been just over a ton. Still £90 up today from matched betting on the horses but that’s the second week in a row that one home banker has let down my punt on an acca. Aberdeen let me down last week for £190. Cunts from one end of the country to the other. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Would have only been just over a ton. Still £90 up today from matched betting on the horses but that’s the second week in a row that one home banker has let down my punt on an acca. Aberdeen let me down last week for £190. Cunts from one end of the country to the other. 

Aberdeen was a home banker?Scottishfootballesma.

Great goal on the break from Denmark, a good goal for Ireland as even if they lose to the Swiss they'll stay a point ahead of them and would then just have to win their last game. Mind you, that last game is against Denmark. 

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

hahahahahaha Play Up Pompey. 

nah gutted for you mate. 

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Schmeichel with another great save at the end there. 

By far the best player of that game. Atleast 4 world class saves from Schmeichel in that game.