Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 168 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

The trade off is if the barcodes win the Blooshite drop into the bottom 3......

I see your point, but right now I just want us to win every game. Everything else is irrelevant. I'd like us to have the league in our pocket in February so we can focus on the CL!

42 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They've lost 2 games which they would have expected to win. Which was nice. I think they've only played Spurs at home out of the "big 6". 

Yeah by the time we've played them we will have played 4 of the top six in our first ten and leicester as well. 

They will have only played 2.

3 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve noticed this before, Longstaff has a really nice right foot. 

We don’t want to know about your weird fetish, you perv.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Fucking hell, Young puts an arm into Shars face yet the ref gives the mancs a free kick. 

Ridiculous. It was pen

How have these managed to end up with this ragtag bunch of average youngish players like Pereira, McTominay, Rashford, etc, old players who are well past their best like Young, Mata, Matic and the rest just generally average and often overpriced players? It's quite impressive how average a squad they've managed to assemble. 

Sounds like a shit game so happy to not be watching, but if Newcastle grow a bollock or two I'm sure they could win this. United are fucking shite beyond words.