You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Pochettino to replace Zidane before their next game is my guess, which would be excellent news for us.

Noooo. Mancs would move for ZZ, I don't rate him but he's a fuck site better than Solksjaer and would attract a better type of player. Spurs are no way a threat to us this season, so who gives a fuck who manages them. 

7 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I know and that’s part of the problem. A couple of years ago I went to a game in Spain, and honest to god, never seen anything like it... Messi, Suarez and Neymar were all on the pitch, but the crowd screamed louder asking for a free kick than celebrating a goal. There has got to be a concerted effort from their FA to make their game better IMO. Maybe introduce some sort of automatic 3-game-ban rule for a blatant dive, like in the PL.

This is a genuinely laughable level of arrogance (not to mention hypocrisy), Ardja.

How would you react to a Barcelona fan demanding that the English FA cleans up the Premier League and rids it of the eye aids inducing cloggers on show every week? You'd rightly tell them to get fucked. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Noooo. Mancs would move for ZZ, I don't rate him but he's a fuck site better than Solksjaer and would attract a better type of player. Spurs are no way a threat to us this season, so who gives a fuck who manages them. 

They can’t sack him mid-season. Wouldn’t be a good look for them IMO.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

They can’t sack him mid-season. Wouldn’t be a good look for them IMO.

Since when have owners given a shit when they sack a manager? The mancs would be daft to hold onto OGS if ZZ was free and willing to go there. like I said, I don't rate him highly but from a point of attracting better players and also the prestige side of things it would be a no brainer. 

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

This is a genuinely laughable level of arrogance (not to mention hypocrisy) Ardja.

How would you react to a Barcelona fan demanding that the English FA cleans up the Premier League and rids it of the eye aids inducing cloggers on show every week? You'd rightly tell them to get fucked. 

We’re probably not going to agree on this, but I genuinely feel it’s a turn-off. I haven’t watched El Classico for a few years now, as I just couldn’t stand the snide and diving. It ruins the enjoyment of watching the actual football for me. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

We’re probably not going to agree on this, but I genuinely feel it’s a turn-off. I haven’t watched El Classico for a few years now, as I just couldn’t stand the snide and diving. It ruins the enjoyment of watching the actual football for me. 

Some fetish that.