You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Eriksen on bench and Alli left out of the Spurs squad

What the fuck has happened with him. He looks quality initially at Spurs but his form and Goals have dried up completely. Needs a move but he's fucked signed a 6 years deal last year and Levy is a prick

Not versatile. He's a #10 through and through. Can't play in midfield or on the wing. Plus, and credit to me, I've always said this, if he's not scoring, he's absolutely useless. He hasn't developed his game.

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Eriksen on bench and Alli left out of the Spurs squad

What the fuck has happened with him. He looks quality initially at Spurs but his form and Goals have dried up completely. Needs a move but he's fucked signed a 6 years deal last year and Levy is a prick

Alli’s starting.

Alli always should have been forced to develop as a central midfielder, had all the tools to be a complete player. Instead they put him in a luxury role for two years and he's stagnated there and now they have better players at linking with the midfield and he's stuck in no man's land.

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ramos with a sneaky attempt to forearm Mingolet there, he really is a fucking cunt of the highest order. 

I’ve mentioned it before but the Spanish FA have got to do something about it. They have got to stop the rot and save their football. Too much gamesmanship and unsportsmanlike conduct, for the football to be in anyway enjoyable. 

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Alli always should have been forced to develop as a central midfielder, had all the tools to be a complete player. Instead they put him in a luxury role for two years and he's stagnated there and now they have better players at linking with the midfield and he's stuck in no man's land.

I genuinely thought he looked his best as a second striker behind Kane. He’s just been surpassed by Son, unfortunately for him. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

I’ve mentioned it before but the Spanish FA have got to do something about it. They have got to stop the rot and save their football. Too much gamesmanship and unsportsmanlike conduct, for the football to be in anyway enjoyable. 

Haha.

No-one in Spain gives a fuck.

5 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Haha.

No-one in Spain gives a fuck.

I know and that’s part of the problem. A couple of years ago I went to a game in Spain, and honest to god, never seen anything like it... Messi, Suarez and Neymar were all on the pitch, but the crowd screamed louder asking for a free kick than celebrating a goal. There has got to be a concerted effort from their FA to make their game better IMO. Maybe introduce some sort of automatic 3-game-ban rule for a blatant dive, like in the PL.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Baltar said:

Mig you dick, almost cost them. Just the sort of brain fart that cost him his Liverpool career.

He just can't handle pressure. Thought the ref was looking to give a pen as well but thought 'Even I can't give one there.'