You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

It hardly needs saying, but the "Ole's at the Wheel" rendition was the most misguided terrace song creation in history. Their fans are so, so thick. Even a child should have known how this would all go with Solskjaer. Now their squad is completely fucked; I've said this once already this season but Man United in 2019 have a worse squad than in our Premier League history. Absolutely stand by that. Pogba and maybe Maguire aside there is nothing in that squad any decent team would want. The club is riddled with 'old boys' - there is nothing at any level of that club (team; manager; directors) that suggests they have any hope of turning it around any time soon.

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

That Palace draw has just potentially cost me near 300 quid in a survivor group the absolute shitehawks.

I feel your pain mate. Blame Benteke, he should have made it 2-0 around the 80 minute mark against 10 men. 

Guest Pistonbroke

They are bound to lose Pogba. He's a wanker, but you can see how much he improves their midfield, no creativity without him. They are fucked up front, Rashford is overrated and injured, Martial blows hot and cold and is injured. Their defence isn't all that and DeGea is not the force he once was. Teams know they are shit now, even the so called weaker teams will have a go. They also have the Thursday/Sunday shit to put up with. Football is a cruel bitch at times, she's bending the mancs over at the moment and ramming them with a massive dildo. 

PyroManNew Member

If we start calling for the manager to be sacked after every poor run of matches, then we will end up like Everton. I dread to think of that scenario happening.

Not sure if Ole is the right choice or not, but we really need to start backing our managers through thick and thin. We chased out LvG (who I thought was decent, though football was garbage), got rid of Mourinho and now are turning against a club legend.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

Hah

Just thinking of that Flintstoned piss take on the Simpsons 

Ole, ole solskjaer

He's the greatest manager in history

From the town of Molde

He's about to hit a chestnut tree

Out of rep mate. 

Now for the big game........catch you on the other side.