You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Scholes - United can cut the 20 point gap to Liverpool to 10 points.

33 points Paul. Thirty-fucking-three. 

Listen, long may this sort of thing continue. The problems really start when they realise they're shite, get a decent manager and start spending money on the kind of players they actually need.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Listen, long may this sort of thing continue. The problems really start when they realise they're shite, get a decent managed and start spending money on the kind of players they actually need.

Agreed. As much as it would be nice in the short term to witness absolute failure, I sort of hope Solskjaer clinches a second or third place finish on 75 points and wins the Carabao Cup next season, because his spell in charge could do with at least another two or three years.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Tonight reinforced the fact that I hate these cunts a lot more than those other oil rich wankers. 

I enjoyed last night a shitload more. I got shitfaced on the back of them snide horrible cunts going out.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate Utd, but they are not really a threat to us. They could spend another £100b on this team and will still be shit.                                            

Stephen Warnock on BBC site.

Defensive signing can help title push'

Man Utd 1-2 Sevilla

5952a7ba-b23c-4f30-885f-ff1eb73646e8.jpg

Stephen Warnock

Ex-Liverpool defender on BBC Radio 5 Live

If United shore up the defence, with the quality they have up front now, I definitely think they can push for the league next season.

I would look at bringing in one of the two guys from Sevilla tonight. The power of Diego Carlos tonight - I'd probably be looking at him.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Man Utd 1-2 Sevilla

Stephen Warnock

If United shore up the defence, with the quality they have up front now, I definitely think they can push for the league next season.

I would look at bringing in one of the two guys from Sevilla tonight. The power of Diego Carlos tonight - I'd probably be looking at him.

Just seen that. The mind fucking boggles

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

Man Utd 1-2 Sevilla

Stephen Warnock

I wonder if Warnock knew who Diego Carlos was before tonight? 

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

Man Utd 1-2 Sevilla

Stephen Warnock

Liverpool pundits always overcompensate with shit like this I find, it should feel like a knife to the guts for any manc that knows their arse from their elbow.

"You'll have all the girls after you when you're older!" Says older sister's fit mate as you hold back the tears and ponder which sock to wank into later.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Liverpool pundits always overcompensate with shit like this I find, it should feel like a knife to the guts for any manc that knows their arse from their elbow.

"You'll have all the girls after you when you're older!" Says older sister's fit mate as you hold back the tears and ponder which sock to wank into later.

Ordinarily i'd agree with you, but just don't sense it in that from Warnock 

Either way, fuck them!