You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

just turned over to the VY celebration on BBC and a guy started singing You'll never walk alone. Poetic

On 13/01/2020 at 11:30, Moctezuma said:

I have heard this argument too which makes absolutely no sense given that the League contains all of the European finalists from last year and every team involved  European competition has advanced to the knock out stage with some of those likely to go deep in continental competition, unless of course the entirety of the European/global game is 'weak' at the moment.

Clearly it is, otherwise no explanation for us being European and World champions as well as runaway prem leaders, unless we're actually quite good at this footy lark

Guest Pistonbroke

Hahahahahahahaha....well that was rather enjoyable. I thought McManaman was going to cry when Lyon scored their 3rd and just after Dino Boy missed an absolute fucking sitter. He then said it was unlike Ederson to spill the ball as he's one of the best keepers in the World, hahaha, he's shite if he is put under any type of pressure. Mind you, McManaman chats shite for 90 minutes in nearly every game he commentates on. Pep tried to be clever playing that system and boy did it backfire. Cue City fans sending the Dutch ref death threats etc, even though he had a great game. Hahahahaha, manc cunts will no doubt spend another fortune to give poor old Pep a fighting chance. Hopefully the Bald fraud fucks off back to Barcelona. 

Two German and two French teams make up the semis, pity Atalanta couldn't hold on to beat PSG, as the other three results were great to witness. Hopefully it'll be an all German final. 

“Yeh, well, we didn’t want to win it this year anyway, I mean, it’s not being played out properly is it? It should have been null and voided, like the League, I mean, there’ll always be an asterisk against it won’t there? I mean, it’s tainted isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Making a meal about whether it was a foul or not, VAR got it right for me as it wasn't a clear error by the referee on the pitch and contact was very little if at all. 

That miss by Sterling.....hahahahahaha.......poor lad, hahahaha.