You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Special K said:

I watched about 3 minutes of that "Take The Ball, Pass The Ball" Barcelona documentary last night. Couldn't bear to listen to them go on about how they invented pass and move for longer than that. Tonight is lovely.

Yep. The arrogant fucks.

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

I watched about 3 minutes of that "Take The Ball, Pass The Ball" Barcelona documentary last night. Couldn't bear to listen to them go on about how they invented pass and move for longer than that. Tonight is lovely.

If you ever do the Barcelona stadium tour they are so smug and up themselves they make out they invented football. I know the Mancs are full of themselves but Barcelona are as bad if not worse.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

If you ever do the Barcelona stadium tour they are so smug and up themselves they make out they invented football. I know the Mancs are full of themselves but Barcelona are as bad if not worse.

I have and yes they are. Both Barcelona and Madrid have a really nasty, entitled attitude. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

We would beat these. 

As will City. Barcelona have been atrocious but they’ve still opened up Bayern a good few times without doing anything particularly fancy to do so. 

Maybe they won’t play such a high line against City but, if they do, they’re definitely going to concede and Pep’s mob won’t be as leaky at the back as Barcelona are tonight. 

Guest Alex_K

This game was so so predictable. Those Spanish sides are way too slow. Bayern should do City so all is good; City/Barca would have been City/Madrid all over again.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Absolutely. The attitude of "You should be honoured we want to buy your player" makes my blood boil. "We want him, let him go"

Fuck. You.

Schoolground bullies. Arrogant, entitled schoolground bullies.

And all that 'more than a club' bollocks.

FUCK. YOU.

• Upvote 3