You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imagine that other cunt Troopz writing a report on it. It would have about 5 blud and fams in every sentence and never make any sense.

If he was talking about their new away kit, at least the 'blud' bits would make sense.

arsenal-20-21-away-kit-2.jpg

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Looking forward to the game tonight.

Feels odd to think of Barca as massive underdogs but I can’t see anything other than a comfortable Bayern win. 

Probably but I have a feeling that little fella on the other side might have a couple of hurrahs left in him on the biggest stage. Maybe one of them will come tonight.

Looking forward to the game whatever happens. 

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Probably but I have a feeling that little fella on the other side might have a couple of hurrahs left in him on the biggest stage. Maybe one of them will come tonight.

Looking forward to the game whatever happens. 

Very true. With him in the side, they’ll always have a chance. 

• Upvote 1