You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

For all the money and the hype, Neymar is fucking terrible. He's scored 13 league goals all season. Against French dross. Has to be the most overrated and overpaid footballer of all time. 

The 13 goals are in 15 league games. And he has 6 assists. He's far too good for the league, if anything. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Tuchel gone if they lose tonight?

I don't think so. He has won a quadruple this season, believe it or not. And he has an excuse tonight with Verratti and Mbappe being unfit. I think he'll get one more try unless the players want him gone or Pochettino/Allegri want the job. 

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

I don't think so. He has won a quadruple this season, believe it or not. And he has an excuse tonight with Verratti and Mbappe being unfit. I think he'll get one more try unless the players want him gone or Pochettino/Allegri want the job. 

I think he’ll be sacked if they loose. Leonardo does not rate him at all, and nobody has forgotten the fiasco vs United.

He has done nothing special in Paris. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

In a team full of much better players than him. Shite. 

No, he was great there, full stop. His issue, though, is that he's been far better in a structure like what he had at Barca where he, Messi and Suarez would play really fluidly and share responsibility. At PSG, he plays as if everybody else is shite. Takes a billion touches, is generally selfish and takes the piss. It's been a poor move for his career. 

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

No, he was great there, full stop. His issue, though, is that he's been far better in a structure like what he had at Barca where he, Messi and Suarez would play really fluidly and share responsibility. At PSG, he plays as if everybody else is shite. Takes a billion touches, is generally selfish and takes the piss. It's been a poor move for his career. 

So he's a poor individual player who can lift his game when surrounded by better players. My point exactly. 

• Upvote 1