You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Fair enough, agree to disagree I think he’s done really well

Yeah, all about opinions mate. See what happens at the start of next season when they don't invest and jog out with that same defence, MF isn't all that either, although Pepe has been showing signs of late for the money they spent on him. That Ceballos looks a tidy player at times, but it remains to be seen if they can extend his loan spell. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Ahh well, come on Real. Hope they knock out those cheats next Friday them get dumped out themselves. I wonder what City fans will say if Ramos injures Sterling or de Bruyne. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Ahh well, come on Real. Hope they knock out those cheats next Friday them get dumped out themselves. I wonder what City fans will say if Ramos injures Sterling or de Bruyne. 

Part of me would like them to go a bit further. A few injuries for the start of next season would be okay with me.

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Part of me would like them to go a bit further. A few injuries for the start of next season would be okay with me.

I'd accept that as long as they don't win it. 

9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

The fume would be unsurpassed if he did injure either of those two as he is suspended for the game

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, Frank Dacey said:

The fume would be unsurpassed if he did injure either of those two as he is suspended for the game

Damn...although looking on the flip side. 

I’m pleased for Arsenal the worry For them  is that their fans will demand a lot more next season which won’t be possible without reinforcements and keeping their better players. the problem is that doesn’t seem possible with their current set up.

Good blow to the morale at Chelsea too and things could go a bit pear shaped if they don’t hit the ground running next season. A poor set of results and they will prob turn on Lampard pretty quickly. They are prob too many shit teams in the league for that to happen though.

I just find arsenal fans insufferable. They say we have a sense of self entitledment but fuck me, they beat us hands down there.

This was one of those cup finals I wanted both to lose. Yeah, impossible I know but even the least worst option is bad because as I said, arsenal fans truely are an arrogant bunch. All their fucking 'hooooooof!' chants through the 2000's, they forget all the boring shite they played through the 60's, to Wenger's appointment.

Couldnt stand lampard as a player and I cant stand him as a manager. I truely believe he will be out of a job in 18 months. He sneaked into the CL and all the players abramovic is buying, he'll be under incredible pressure to win something very quickly.

55 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I’m pleased for Arsenal the worry For them  is that their fans will demand a lot more next season which won’t be possible without reinforcements and keeping their better players. the problem is that doesn’t seem possible with their current set up.

Good blow to the morale at Chelsea too and things could go a bit pear shaped if they don’t hit the ground running next season. A poor set of results and they will prob turn on Lampard pretty quickly. They are prob too many shit teams in the league for that to happen though.

Arsenal will do well to “compete” for the top 4.