You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

7 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

In fairness to Rogers he has a few big players missing for the run in which wouldnt have helped them

Yeah they've had a few injuries to first team players.

Still, remember in December when their fans thought they were on a title charge and were asking us where our premier League was before we put them to the sword? Well, fuck them, Crisp-eating, thai-bride marrying twats. 

18 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

In fairness to Rogers he has a few big players missing for the run in which wouldnt have helped them

No excuse for him as he had most of them available since New Year until the last few weeks and they’ve been in free fall.

19 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

They have been somewhat unlucky with injuries - both their full backs, two very important players, have been out for ages, and Maddison as well, then Soyuncu got sent off like a dick a few weeks ago, meaning they end up playing Wes Morgan. Not sure it would have been different but it won't have helped obviously. 

In the end, Villa have stayed up because the goal-line technology failed - they would have been down otherwise. 

Guest Alex_K

In terms of points-taken during during weeks where 2 or more games are played, Rodgers must have one of the worst records of all time. He was completely and utterly unable to accomodate the European schedule with us; with Leicester, as soon as the lockdown brought the games on thick and fast the wheels fell off. He just seems incapable of managing in that environment.

12 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

I'm not sure, I just figured Ayew was their normal penalty taker.

This ref's either on the take or a completely incompetent cunt sending that Brentford player off for that tackle. Straight red too. No VAR in the Championship right?

Yes, VAR isnt in the Championship.

Just now, Saintslfc13 said:

Given how subjectively it's been used it probably wouldn't have made a difference but that was a terrible decision for me.

Swansea 1-0 up now with Ayew scoring from open play.

Yeah, brentford looked like they were going to sneak 2nd spot but they hit the buffers losing their last couple of games. I thought they'd win this game but just havent done it. swansea will be quietly confident for the 2nd leg if they hold on.

I think the games been fairly even that's why the straight red pissed me off so much. Took away their forward threat almost completely. I think they have a shot to go though still, but agree that Swansea will be more relaxed and certainly have the advantage.