You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Bit harsh, united were gifted shitloads of penalties. They shouldnt be getting 20 next season. Could they?!

We should have had between 11-12 pens since the restart ourselves.  We got Zero.

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I wonder if we have ever more than doubled their points total before?

Not sure, but the average difference between the clubs over the past 3 seasons would be avoiding relegation in each of those. 

I could go all night! 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Solksjaer chatting a load of bollocks after the Mancs win ensures Cl football. Cunt looks more relieved than anything. Guarantees he gets the best part of the new season to stay in charge, I can't wait for the realisation that he is still shit sinks in around Nov time when they are worrying about finishing top 4 and not about closing the gap on the top 2. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bit gutted the mancs got in the CL but silver lining is that soft arse will probably keep his job and spend all their money on a very limited left back from Port Vale called Gary British for 90 million, and Gareth Bale.

Exactly, plus they'll have sturdier competition in the CL than the Europa tin pot cup. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Solksjaer chatting a load of bollocks after the Mancs win ensures Cl football. Cunt looks more relieved than anything. Guarantees he gets the best part of the new season to stay in charge, I can't wait for the realisation that he is still shit sinks in around Nov time when they are worrying about finishing top 4 and not about closing the gap on the top 2. 

£1m pound bonus for CL qualification for OGS , no wonder he looks relieved.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, sir roger said:

£1m pound bonus for CL qualification for OGS , no wonder he looks relieved.

Did you manage to listen to the crap he spouted mate? We could have just sat back but we played the Man United way, It's in our genes...erm DNA to give all for this club blah blah blah. They had three shots on target (7 in total) and that was because they got a penalty and a gift from Schmeichel. Only had it on the PC in the background as had our game on big TV, every time I glanced to their game it was Leicester creating the chances.