You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Colt Seavers said:

Haha everyone remembers that but remember how he took on the not at all racist England fans who were on Barnes's back...top man for me Graham Taylor 

I do remember him as a decent bloke and hard not to like despite him coming across as a bit of a tit at times. 

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Wolves Palace showing all the signs of a massive borefest.  Be glad when we have the trophy and the league is finally over. Some of these games after the restart have been utter shite. 

I've watched nearly every game since the restart mate, where more have been on at the same time SKY Germany have then on different channels so I can watch one on TV, one on the PC and get the tablet running if there's 3. Kind of need a rest now. Like you say, some utter shite on show and a lot of players just going through the motions, ourselves included at times. Still a few tasty games left to go and hopefully a happy end with the mancs bottling it, or maybe Chelsea. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I've watched nearly every game since the restart mate, where more have been on at the same time SKY Germany have then on different channels so I can watch one on TV, one on the PC and get the tablet running if there's 3. Kind of need a rest now. Like you say, some utter shite on show and a lot of players just going through the motions, ourselves included at times. Still a few tasty games left to go and hopefully a happy end with the mancs bottling it, or maybe Chelsea. 

You deserve a medal mate. I have given up with quite a few to be honest.  Looking forward to The Manc / Leicester game and our game on Wed plus the CL .

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, magicrat said:

You deserve a medal mate. I have given up with quite a few to be honest.  Looking forward to The Manc / Leicester game and our game on Wed plus the CL .

We were on live every game before the break anyway, but Sky Germany showed 5 or 6 every weekend and more if midweek programme was involved. Since the break they've shown every game live, probably cheap as chips to buy the rights due to no crowd etc, so fair play to them for sorting that out. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

We were on live every game before the break anyway, but Sky Germany showed 5 or 6 every weekend and more if midweek programme was involved. Since the break they've shown every game live, probably cheap as chips to buy the rights due to no crowd etc, so fair play to them for sorting that out. 

Sounds a bit like over ordering in the Indian and making yourself feel sick trying to finish it all off mate !

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Sounds a bit like over ordering in the Indian and making yourself feel sick trying to finish it all off mate !

Im like my moneys worth, hahaha. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Wolves deserved winners, pity they dropped a few silly points after the restart. 

Weird at the end, on 85 minutes and 2-0 to the good they were getting some young lad ready for his league debut and some trainer was doing the usual 'have a look at these diagrams, this is what i want you to do' for about 5 minutes, then the ball didn't go out of play and he didn't get on the pitch. Also at the end a Palace defender clearly pulls back Jota and is last man, the ref then blows the final whistle as he bottled having to send him off or at least book him. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Watford giving it a real go here. They must have had at least 5% possession and I reckon they might even register a corner by the end of the game.

AND IT'S LIVE.

It's funny how the only side outside European clubs who took the game to City and beat them at their own game....ended up the first to be relegated.

They're all scared shitless of City and I don't know why, go in and break their fucking legs like the good old days.