You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

21 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

After final whistle, the RK boy excuse lottery.

We had two days less rest, players tired (Despite rotating loads)

Bailley getting injured threw my plans. (Despite him being taken out by one of his own)

We are still going for CL qualification and in the EL

any more? 

How could you expect us to win when they score more goals than we get penalties?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

How could you expect us to win when they score more goals than we get penalties?

No Interview, obviously self isolating. 

12 minutes ago, cwoods said:

Yes he is. Boyhood red who was at H****borough on that fateful day and ended up with a ticket with a seat, but could have been in the pens...

I thought I read that somewhere, my god his bias towards the Mancs was incredible to hear on that commentary, mind you Keown was as bad!

• Upvote 1

That completes a pretty satisfying couple of cup results this weekend.

OK, horrible fucking twats are through but at the expense of much, much more horrible twats.

Just need someone to turn both manc rats over in the joke European summer mini tournaments and the season could hardly have played out better.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

After final whistle, the RK boy excuse lottery.

We had two days less rest, players tired (Despite rotating loads)

Bailley getting injured threw my plans. (Despite him being taken out by one of his own)

We are still going for CL qualification and in the EL

any more? 

Screenshot_20200719-211439.thumb.png.42f05cd42f0e629fbc1856f892dbeaa7.pngMystic Meg over here

It was mentioned in the commentary that Romero had played all the cup ties before this one? And had 9 clean sheets from 12 appearances. I also can't recall him having any howlers either. 

Pretty funny, when you think about it. 

1 minute ago, A_S said:

It was mentioned in the commentary that Romero had played all the cup ties before this one? And had 9 clean sheets from 12 appearances. I also can't recall him having any howlers either. 

Pretty funny, when you think about it. 

He had a howler for Norwich's equaliser, went down in 24 interest free instalments!

Last night of the Championship on Tuesday looks pretty interesting. Automatic promotion place still up for grabs for WBA, Brentford and Fulham. Relegation places still all to play for and still plenty of teams who get sucked in. And Swansea to potentially sneak into the playoffs at the expense of Cardiff (or less likely Forest), though Cardiff are at home to Hull. 

This made me laugh from The Hornets Nest forum about Pearson’s sacking.

Tinpot

Was he sacked because he didn't follow up by punching the rest of them? Fair enough if so.