You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

After final whistle, the RK boy excuse lottery.

We had two days less rest, players tired (Despite rotating loads)

Bailley getting injured threw my plans. (Despite him being taken out by one of his own)

We are still going for CL qualification and in the EL

any more? 

The young team excuse.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Bailley getting injured threw my plans. (Despite him being taken out by one of his own)

any more? 

Chelsea have spent so much money in the past few years and it told in the end...

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Elite said:

The young team excuse.

Just now, Ronnie Whelan said:

Chelsea have spent so much money in the past few years and it told in the end...

Both very plausible. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

any more? 

Should have had 2 more penalties but doesn't like to dwell on it 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, davelfc* said:

Chelsea twats.

fuck off manc bastards. 

That sums things up nicely. I now couldn't give a fuck who wins the final. Although I'll probably want Arsenal to win it on the day as they are still fucked and winning a trophy will just paper over the cracks, plus I hate Chelsea unless they are playing City or the red Mancs. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Laugh at Manchester weekend, such a lovely thing to witness. So much for all the pundits going for a Manc derby final. 

Guest Pistonbroke

If they make CL the fuckers will be in the second pot, they are guaranteed a big name, although they'll probably get the weakest option. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

If they make CL the fuckers will be in the second pot, they are guaranteed a big name, although they'll probably get the weakest option. 

The Russian champions are always in pot 1 even though the league is complete wank and hardly any of them go far in the CL. 

I think this shows why Liverpool have little to worry about from United while Ole is at the Wheel.

He’ll fuck it in a higher percentage of the big moments than proper managers and that will be the difference between the regular winners of the big pots and these clowns.

Not saying they won’t win games, might even win something along the way, but they aren’t consistently competing anytime soon. 

15 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Isn't Steve Wilson supposed to be a Liverpool fan? You'd wonder with this commentary!

Yes he is. Boyhood red who was at H****borough on that fateful day and ended up with a ticket with a seat, but could have been in the pens...

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Russian champions are always in pot 1 even though the league is complete wank and hardly any of them go far in the CL. 

Yep, and you just know the Mancs will get them. Hopefully they get Bayern or Real. 

Guest Alex_K

United will morph into a bizarro version of us under Rodgers, but with a pound-land Suarez in the form of Fernandes.

They'll have the ability to put goals past most teams but with an utterly porous defence and midfield that will see them come undone against any stern opposition.

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That sums things up nicely. I now couldn't give a fuck who wins the final. Although I'll probably want Arsenal to win it on the day as they are still fucked and winning a trophy will just paper over the cracks, plus I hate Chelsea unless they are playing City or the red Mancs. 

I also want Arsenal to win, to fuel the delusion.