You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Nine

Pretty weird seeing half the teams with a red card beside them on flash score 

Yeah, my eyes missed one. 9 red cards must be some sort of record. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

So we need Leicester to beat Spurs to set up a winner takes all against Utd a week on Sunday.

They don't need to beat spurs, once there isn't a 6 goal swing between them on the next game they only need to beat Utd. If they match Utd's next result they only need a draw against Utd. I haven't seen much of the bestest team in the world, seen about 90 minutes in total over 4 games and they look as bang average to me as they ever did.

I tend to focus mostly on Liverpool and solely what benefits us , so I am not really bothered who gets in to European competitions once we have done it. I can understand it slightly if it is teams who need the money like Spurs or Arsenal , but City, United and Chelsea spend whatever their situation so CL doesn't really affect them.

These clubs will have to go balls out at the CL, so on the balance of probabilities it is likely to benefit us in the league with them not able to send kids on Thursday nights to play in places where they still point at planes , and the probability of chastening spankings from the CL big boys.

The footballing gods tell me 18 penalties, the most VAR decisions in their favour, including that laughable one at Palace last night plus, still being in the Europa and a chance of winning it, that the gimp will be at the wheel as united claim a CL place next season.

Leicester hit a slump at the wrong time.

The football gods are fucking shit but what they say goes, Im afraid!

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

The footballing gods tell me 18 penalties, the most VAR decisions in their favour, including that laughable one at Palace last night plus, still being in the Europa and a chance of winning it, that the gimp will be at the wheel as united claim a CL place next season.

Leicester hit a slump at the wrong time.

The football gods are fucking shit but what they say goes, Im afraid!

Leicester haven't hit a slump.  They've been utter shite for half the season. 

• Upvote 1

Papers are reporting something dodgy about Rio Ferdinand's phone records that were used to support his case in the missed drugs test. FA tribunal only received them after a 17 day delay and they, of course, supported Jar Jar's case. The claim is that they were doctored with the assistance of a Vodafone employee.

Some might ask whether there is any other person goes through the gear like Rio Ferdinand.

On 16/07/2020 at 17:58, YorkshireRed said:

I’m not a massive Rugby League fan which is unusual in these parts. I live in Wakefield so Trinity is my team. I’ll generally watch them when they’re on TV but that’s about it. 

No real affection but I don’t mind Huddersfield Town, probably the Shankly link.

Happy for all the Yorkshire teams to do well apart from Leeds. I don’t like Leeds. 

You’re from Wakey? Me too!!

*waves

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, west brom fall to an unexpected defeat, promoting leeds and possibly keeping Huddersfield in The Championship.

If I was a betting man and Im not, Id stick a quid on Brentford getting the 2nd automatic promotion berth. They appear to have hit top gear at the right time.

Guest Pistonbroke

It would be ironic if after 16 years away from the PL that the whole of next season is played in empty stadiums and they go straight back down. 

18 minutes ago, niallers said:

West ham 3 nil up before half time. How the fuck did we lose to that Watford team. 

Also, moyes can now don his united jersey under his top for their visit to the mancs next week and play the kids, as they're basically safe now

He should show them no mercy the way they pulled the trigger on him