You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke

Wank over that, Sky. You Manc loving bastards. 

The face on Solksjaer after Southampton equalised, priceless! 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hope Watford beat West Ham as the mancs have them after their game against Palace, if WH are safe that cunt Moyes will hand out 3 points to the cunts. Hopefully uncle Woy will find it in him to give the cunts a game on Thursday. Such a pity that Wolves lost some stupid points and Chelsea and Leicester shit the bed, otherwise the mancs would be in the shit. I also think this title as favourites to win the EL is a bit OTT, especially when Leverkusen, Wolves, Inter and Rom are all capable of beating the cunts. 

Just looked again

HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha

Gasp

HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha

They'll still finish in top 4

FFS now if we don't lose to Chelsea we hand it to them. 

0_TRvdtVVN9egpvxBS.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Possession: Mancs 47% Southampton 53%

Shots.: Mancs 8 Southampton 9

On target: Mancs 4 Southampton 5

Corners: Mancs 4 Southampton 6

Yet they'll bang on about the Mancs being unlucky and being the better side. They created a few chances as Southampton took their time in working out that they needed to press a bit further back due to the mancs pace, and a few chances were fashioned out of luck. That second half you could physically see thw mancs sitting deeper and without a plan B as the game wore on and they were only 1 goal ahead. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I also think this title as favourites to win the EL is a bit OTT, especially when Leverkusen, Wolves, Inter and Rom are all capable of beating the cunts. 

Sevilla should get rid of Roma. I fancy them to win again, for the 27th time or whatever it'll be.

On 12/07/2020 at 21:38, Leyton388 said:

I bet when Rodgers pulled his famous Dossier out when he first met John Henry it looked a little something like this. 

Rodgers: I've even got the shiny ones John. 

s-l300.jpg

John: Wow Brendan that is AWESOME. I'll give you 20p for the full album and just because you're a great guy, I'll throw Dejan in as well.

Inter beating them would be fucking hilarious especially if a Ashley Young dive leads to him whipping in a freekick for Lukaku to beat Mongo in the air and head the winner in the 96th minute with only 4 mins of injury time

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jairzinho said:

Sevilla should get rid of Roma. I fancy them to win again, for the 27th time or whatever it'll be.

Oh yeah, forgot about them, they have a CL spot cemented after Villarreal's defeat tonight, so they can't be ruled out. The only reason the mancs have been given the favourites title is due to the fact they have bummed some very poor opposition. They could win it, but all the teams we have mentioned are also capable of winning it too and have better managers and the mancs won#t have a referee giving them all the 50/50 calls and dodgy penalties. If the mancs make the CL then fuck it, they ain't such a threat for next season as some fans think, it will be funny as fuck if they miss out though. 

Good win by Wycombe in tonight's big game who just about shaded it against Oxford. Commiserations to Oxford. It is a pisser losing any final at Wembley but must be even more so on your big occasion in an empty one. I see in the night's minor game Southampton earnt a good point.

Fuck me, martin samuel doesnt half write (and talk) some shite. I thought he was a west ham fan but he sure carries a light for a certain financially doped club. Bet he cannot wait for the Premier League to be won every year by the same club like the Scottish Prem, the Bundesliga and Serie A.

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Inter beating them would be fucking hilarious especially if a Ashley Young dive leads to him whipping in a freekick for Lukaku to beat Mongo in the air and head the winner in the 96th minute with only 4 mins of injury time

Be even funnier if Inter meet them and Sanchez gets a hat trick. Or is he not allowed to play against them as he's on loan? 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Peak Harry Maguire.

ewkiWaK.jpg

wisieNr.jpg

He didn't even attempt a jump to try and clear that corner, the slab headed clogger. 

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fuck me, martin samuel doesnt half write (and talk) some shite. I thought he was a west ham fan but he sure carries a light for a certain financially doped club. Bet he cannot wait for the Premier League to be won every year by the same club like the Scottish Prem, the Bundesliga and Serie A.

The cunt needs to go back to his day job abusing Olive Oyl before getting a hiding from Popeye

Popeye002.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Red_or_Dead said:

I don't think that rule applies in Europe.  Not sure though.

I actually searched Google but couldn't find anything. They could only meet in the final and I doubt either of them will make it. my money is on Wolves beating the mancs in a semi if they both get there and Leverkusen beating Shaktar in the other semi if they both get through as I think they will. 

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

That reminds me of us a few years back when we would go on a run be on verge of taking a place in top 4 then fail to win a game really should at crucial time.

Was thinking the exact same. Pointless winning streaks in the race for fourth when other teams had already won the league. First game with something approaching pressure and it gets to them.