You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

I'm looking forward to the North London Derby.  Will no doubt be shit though.

Let’s hope for a comedy of errors, and such bad blood that they kick the shit out of each other and end up in a mass brawl.

Benteke sent off after the final whistle. It takes special levels of fucked up to stay anonymous during a game and then come to prominence after the ref has blown it up.

Some stuff from the BBC match page on the North London derby

Tom: I’ve never felt like this before a Spurs game. An impending sense of doom like being tied to the tracks with a train approaching and nothing I can do about it. It’s safe to say I never ever felt anything close to this under Poch. Dreading today.

It's a shame every game is behind closed doors of course, but even more so here. This place would be rocking right now.

'One to watch if Spurs take the lead - Tottenham have dropped 42 points from winning positions in Premier League games against Arsenal, more than any side has dropped against another in the competition’s history.'

That's Spurs for you

11 minutes ago, J-V said:

Why touch each others arm then hug.  Thick cunts.

I don't know who you're talking about here but I'm going to guess Aurier and Pepe. The former especially is very much a window-licking jamook.