You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Starting to look almost certain the red mancs finish 3rd now. Wheels completely fell off, without the break they'd have been fucked as it got Pogba and Rashford fit. 

So could be amusing in some ways Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 after signing these players but they'll just rest them for the Europa group stages anyway. 

City are on fire. Taking the title off them could be a psychological boost for them next season in getting the hunger back. It's a shame everything they achieve is hollow and worthless theyre just an Abu Dhabi dildo, they fuck the sport. Every other club fanbase would rather them win titles than the prospect of a real club doing it the right way. It hurt when Liverpool won the league, nobody gave a fuck when City does and it's not because they're a likeable club it's because it's bought. People just shrug their shoulders like it doesn't count. 

I don't like the guard of honour stuff but City players themselves really highlighted how they lack any kind of class, just arrogant and unsportsmanlike through out. I fucking guarantee if that was Ferguson's United giving us the guard of honour it would of been respectful even though it's a genuine rivalry because United aren't a plaything, they're a proper club an institution. 

Everything aside forgetting the money spent they're a great football side to watch but then imagine the house you can build with unlimited resources it's not an achievement, that's what money does.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Starting to look almost certain the red mancs finish 3rd now. Wheels completely fell off, without the break they'd have been fucked as it got Pogba and Rashford fit. 

So could be amusing in some ways Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 after signing these players but they'll just rest them for the Europa group stages anyway. 

Id really love chelsea to blow 4th spot during ths run in and, hopefully, we'll have a hand in doing that. Problem is, Leicester are playing as poorly as chelsea although their excuse is they dont have the supposed quality in their squad as chelsea. Also one of those two slipping up would allow the mancs in. But there again, if city are banned for 2 years from Europe, the mancs still get in the CL plus, they would be if they win the Europa. Funny how that's become an elite trophy for them now, eh?

End of the day, what will happen, will happen. We're champions and that's what I wanted this season. Records are good but really, 19 times is the number for me.

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

Great penalty. Pickford shouting in response at nothing in particular as he usually does.

Definitely something a little bit odd about Pickford , should have a park bench iand 4 cans of White Lightning n the six yard box for him. As I speak he tries to throw a pea-roller into his own net.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Definitely something a little bit odd about Pickford , should have a park bench iand 4 cans of White Lightning n the six yard box for him. As I speak he tries to throw a pea-roller into his own net.

Yep. I think he's got mental issues, he's not right at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Yep. I think he's got mental issues, he's not right at all.

I don't think it's anything really bad. He's just peacocks to hide his insecurity and has that cockiness that a lot lads have which is more a defence mechanism.