You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Fuck Ken Doll.

3e95a190-8f6e-4504-8fe4-2c3461d25258.jpg

Chris Wise

MOTD at Emirates

Mikel Arteta was very agitated by the decision to use the technology. In fact, most of Arsenal’s backroom staff groaned with discontent about the decision to dismiss Nketiah

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well Leicester have gone from title challengers before we battered them. Then certain 3rd place champions league before the break, to well Chelsea might catch them, now oh fuck.... 

possiblearsenalmanagers2004g.jpg?w968

Guest Pistonbroke

Red all day, the lad was going for the ball but you can't lead with your studs that high, if you miss the ball you leave the referee with no other option. Surprised that it had to go to VAR but I think I'm right in saying that Kavanagh hadn't shown a red all season and is pretty lenient with his punishments. 

Leicester seem determined to make it a dog fight for a top 4 finish, if you play Iheanacho mind you deserve all the misery you get, he's fucking shit. Probably go down to that last game of the season when they host the mancs. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, clangers said:

Watching Leicester implode, they must have been 15 or so points clear of 5th at one point? Brendan really isn't great at averting a slide in form is he? Brings back many memories of his last season with us.

He has fuck all versatility to his tactics, and when they are doing well gets all clever and rotates his squad too much. 

Arteta a big a tit as Guardiola

Crying cunt

They should have had a player sent off between 40 and 45 minutes

Which tackle

One between 40 and 45 minutes

Bet he wears Peps hand me downs. Fucking clown

Guest Pistonbroke

The funny thing was when that young Nketiah came on I said to my son, 'After all the wanking they did over him because he scored a goal I wouldn't be surprised if he fucks up tonight.' 

Wow just saw that tackle from Marlo. How can Alan Smith even contemplate that's not a straight red. 

Beauty of watching a movie with the missus and only getting to see highlights. Looked a decent game to be fair based on those. I guess it was probably shit then.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

That 3-3 against Palace always pisses me off. When they scored their first 2 he should have changed something but he just sat there and did fuck all.

We’d already lost the league at home to Chelsea so that didn’t really matter.

Guest Pistonbroke

That game last night was littered with mistakes, simple passes going out of play or to the opposition, both defences showing a lack of understanding with one and other and wild challenges purely down to bad decision making. I can only envisage a load of pain for Arsenal fans next season and I doubt Leicester will by vying for a top 4 finish again. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

That game last night was littered with mistakes, simple passes going out of play or to the opposition, both defences showing a lack of understanding with one and other and wild challenges purely down to bad decision making. I can only envisage a load of pain for Arsenal fans next season and I doubt Leicester will by vying for a top 4 finish again. 

I read somewhere that Arsenal have had four red cards since Arteta took over. You can just imagine the players bring told to show some more fire! don't let them walk all over you! put a foot in! Which is fine for fans. For managers, not so much.