You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

16 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Anyone else just watch the Liverpool European Cup documentary on ITV? 

Yes, saw that, what memories! First time in years I saw my flag in the crowd at the Parc des Prince in ‘81! Can show the kids now as we recorded it (I know it’s sad, my lad was 2, my daughter wasn’t born). The same flag was hung out of the bedroom window, with our scarves  on the Thursday city lost and we were confirmed as CHAMPIONS!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Yes, saw that, what memories! First time in years I saw my flag in the crowd at the Parc des Prince in ‘81! Can show the kids now as we recorded it (I know it’s sad, my lad was 2, my daughter wasn’t born). The same flag was hung out of the bedroom window, with our scarves  on the Thursday city lost and we were confirmed as CHAMPIONS!

Not sad, that.

9 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Boss tha

re United - does 5th qualify for CL if City get suspended? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Offside!

Rules are rules. 

That heel was offside. Scrap VAR or use it properly.

It needs to be scrapped.  The incompetence has just been amplified from the pitch to the VAR studio.

8 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Be proud of it.

I dined out for years as a minor celebrity as I was on a crowd photo from Istanbul that was hanging in the cabbage on Breck road.