You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Controversial opinion around here, but I reckon Moyes is dogshit.

If West Ham hadn't equalised before the break, can you imagine him doing or saying anything at half time to lift the team and turn the game around?

I think he'll touch lucky this season because some of the other teams at the bottom are also dreck, so 36 points will be enough to stay up.

Funny as fuck fwank fucked up against west ham! I keep saying he's tactically inept, like solskjaer. Lampard probably has a better squad but good players will only get you so far.  Im eternally grateful they had enough nounce to down city though.

Seems a few are raving about united and fernandes in particular. Yep, he's hit the ground running like a number of players coming into the PL. Let's see if he still pulls up trees next season when managers are wiser to his style of play.

I might be showing my anti united bias but it wouldnt surprise me if he isnt as noticable next season. It's not like he's pulled up trees at his previous clubs and even Eric Dyer was 'rated' in Portugal.

The way both Leicester and chelsea are playing though, I fully expect united to sneak into the CL places, probably at the expense of Leicester.

11 hours ago, Trumo said:

Eddie Howe is still having to rely on a whole group of players who were promoted with the club in 2015. People like King, Callum Wilson, Stanislas, Cook, Francis and Gosling. Apart from Ake, their lack of success in the transfer market is an eye-opener, and the amount of money wasted is alarmingly bad. In the last couple of years they've been fortunate to have at least 3 sides worse than them. This time around they certainly look to be one of the worst 3.

Be safe as soon as Solanke starts banging them in

6 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Wouldn’t mind if he saw a PIZZA the action for us. Important to PASTA ball forward.

(Bit cryptic that one)

Saucy - meet balls. 

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Handball rule needs changed.   That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. 

You can’t gain a goal scoring advantage from any situation, whether accidental or deliberate, where the ball hits an attacking players hand. New rule brought in at the beginning of the season. See Mane vs Utd at Old Trafford.

Just now, Anubis said:

You can’t gain a goal scoring advantage from any situation, whether accidental or deliberate, where the ball hits an attacking players hand. New rule brought in at the beginning of the season. See Mane vs Utd at Old Trafford.

Yup, which is why it needs changed.   Bonkers to rule that goal out.