You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Fuck me, the media and their fans really do think it's their year, next year, after that result against Brighton last night!

Not only that, they scored a stupendous goal when no Brighton player attempted to challenge for the ball over virtually the whole length of the pitch when united scored the third.

David Moyes

""There are only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record than me," he said. "That's what I do. I win" 

So, David. You have won two matches giving you a 17% win rate. I wonder how many managers have a better Premier League win record than you now? 

Fernandes is a brilliant player. No doubt about that and he has made a very mediocre bunch into a much better unit. 

I don't think 2 players puts them above us and City. I would say it's more like 4. However, if they finish the season well and start next season in great form, they are a dangerous beast. Greenwood and Rashford are really good talents. Pogba and Martial look half arsed right now. Looking at us in 2013/14, teams can make big improvements with a few players playing magnificently. 

I just can't see them ever winning a title under Ole. On a separate note, he is such a smug condescending prick. My dad hates him with a passion and he is an old school football man who doesn't get into tribalism at all. 

21 minutes ago, Elite said:

Imagine the shit they'd be in if they didn't have serial winner David Moyes in charge.

It's what he does.